Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2001, 05:08 PM   #16  
MbG
Big Zilla

Hello Y’all

Afternoon ladies, well first day back at work yesterday was crazy to say the least, didn’t get out of here till going on 6PM. Good thing hubby agreed to cook dinner [I did have to give some phone coaching, but he did do a wonderful job]. Well we got enough people and we started our 4th WW@ Work Session today. I dropped 2.2 pounds! : so that means all that walking and weight work I did last week really paid off. I’m feeling so much better. Called Mom last night and talked told her to mark her calendar that I’d be up to get her the Friday after Christmas and that she should plan on being with hubby and I till New Year’s. Little Brother and Sisters can just do without as far as I’m concerned!

Hubby started on the outside Christmas lights yesterday, with any luck he should get them finished today. Now I’ll have to start on the inside. We don’t usually get a tree when we go to Michigan for Christmas, but since we are only going to be there for 4 days I might do one anyway. It would be the first time Mom has seen my house all decorated for Christmas…and believe me every room is decorated [well all except the bedrooms] and I’d like her to see it.

Jo Jo, GO TO THE DOCTOR! You have been battling this long enough, and believe me if you now have a sinus infection you may well need 21 days of antibiotics rather than 14. The last time I let it get bad before I went to the Dr. it took 3 weeks to clear things up, seems the literature says 14 to 21 days of antibiotics, but most Doctors only prescribe 14.

Sally, so how did the interview go? How long to you have to wait to get an answer? It’s a deal you are now an honorary Zilla. Have you ever read you horoscope for your birthday, anyway mine always says that I was separated from my parents early in life…I’ve always contended that has something to do with the fact that I’ve never felt like I ‘fitted in’…it may also have to do with being in the middle…my 2 older brothers are 6 and 8+ years older than I and the 3 younger siblings are 3+ years younger than me. What I was trying to get to, is that perhaps you and I are really sisters and I’m not at all related to the ones I have

Marlana, Beta Boy gets feed every other day, isn’t it amazing that we’ve all been told something different about how/when to feed, clean bowl, etc. Glad you enjoyed your visit with your daughter and that hubby remembered your b’day. Do me a favor and email your mailing address to me so I can send a ‘before’ picture…I’ll need the password again also. Thanks!

Skeeter, thanks for the support. There are times I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have you all. I’m so glad I stumbled across this website and group. You are all amazing ladies. Things are as they are, but it’s really her problem and I’m just not going to get stressed out or down about it anymore! I’ve worked too hard to get mind and body fit and together.

Jen, CONTRATULATIONS ON THE SCHOLORSHIP!. You are doing amazingly well with both work and school. I know when I was in graduate school I did much better grade wise the 9 months I went full-time and didn’t work than I did when I worked full-time and school part-time. All your Christmas shopping done! I’ve hardly started. Saturday my girl friend and I go to our most favorite Holiday Bizarre and they are to have 100 new vendors this year, I can’t wait!

Tobey, I got ‘Thin for Life’ isn’t that the one you recommended? You sound like me, I’ve got to have things for the week ahead planned and scheduled. I don’t like not knowing what we are doing. I do like to do things on the spur of the moment, but not all the time. It’s hard to believe that’s is almost the end of November and we are having 60 and 70 degree weather. They are saying we could set a record tomorrow, it now stands at 76! Somehow I think we will pay for this nice weather down the road.

Well, this has turned into a book. Hi to everyone I may have missed…See you later!

Mb
241/188.8/160
Old 11-27-2001, 06:01 PM   #17  
American Chick!

Hi Ladies,
I'll start a new thread--this one's getting long...........
Closed Thread