Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2001, 05:56 PM   #1  
Dancing those pounds away

Default Will only take a minute to read...

I just wanted to share this heart warming story of how the Angel became a Tree Top.
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.
It only takes a minute to read.

Not long ago, or far away, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip. But there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular one, so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mother was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth, and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where.
More stress....Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked, and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys.

Totally frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee, and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had got the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot, and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom, and found that mice had eaten the
straw it was made from.

Just then, the doorbell rang, and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door, and there was a little angel with a great big christmas
tree. The angel said, "where would you like me to put this tree, fat man?"

And that, my friend is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 12-04-2001 at 09:26 PM.
Closed Thread