Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2001, 02:05 PM   #1  

Default Need some gas. . .

This is my first time on any sort of board but I am here because I have been a "yo-yo"er all my life- My 30th bithday is next month and I am the heaviest I have ever been. For the last two years I have been telling myself that when I turned thirty I would be in better shape than I was when I was twenty. Well here I am, heavier than ever. I feel like my whole life has been one big diet but for the past year or so- even though I feel guilty about eating- I can't get myself to get back on the wagon- any tips?
Old 11-25-2001, 03:26 PM   #2  
soon to be thin

I am the same way. Every year I say I'm going to get into shape and I don't. I chat with some nice ladies THRU THICK AND THIN on the support board your welcome to join us or any of the other groups. I also Low-Carb so sometimes I'm over on that board too! Good luck
Old 11-25-2001, 07:05 PM   #3  
Dancing those pounds away

So many of us have that same tale to tell.
And I am sorry to say it will continue until we make a change in our lives. I tried... really hard ... to improve my eatting but never seemed able to stick to it. It wasn't until I removed most of the carbs in my life that I was finally able to be free of the "need" to eat. Low carb has been a life saver for me. I don't say it is for everyone. But it is the ONLY food plan that works for me. It does not have to be no carb... just low carb.

If that is not for you... WW, TOPS, Richard Simmons, and many others work for many people in 3FC. There are sooo many groups and they ALL will welcome you with open arms. I used to post with Thru Thick and Thin and they are a GREAT group of ladies. I miss them very very much. I just had too many groups I posted in and something had to give. I was on the computer way tooooo much.

I can only recommend that you read daily and post as often as possible. Find a food program that works for you... and then stick to it. Become committed to improving your health and the weight will come off. There are many here to help in that process. I hope to see you again soon.
Closed Thread