Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-12-2007, 04:06 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

I weigh myself at the gym with my workout clothes and tennis shoes on. I always had this idea that people don't see me naked, so why would I weigh myself naked? It might be a weird way of looking at things, but it works for me and keeps me consistent. Plus it gives me a little wiggle room. I guess it's like setting my alarm clock to run 15 minutes slow so that I think I'm late when I'm not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I wear my boxers when I weigh in so I feel like a prizefighter getting weighed in before a boxing match.
I love that!
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:58 PM   #32  
Gonna do it this time

S/C/G: 196/179/145

Height: 5'3"

Same deal - in the morning before I get in the shower. Weighing in at night depresses me because it is usually about 3 pounds higher!
Bonoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:35 PM   #33  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Yeah, when I weighed myself I used to do it in the morning after peeing, when I was naked.

Although when i was at my healthiest, I weighed myself ever Sunday, after my run... which made it as low as it could be because I would always be a little dehydrated.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #34  

I've been weighing myself daily since I started the McDougall MWL program more than two weeks ago. But I realize that I need to break myself of that habit. I get very discouraged if my weight doesn't go down or goes up.

I realized something this morning. I got on the scale and saw that I was half a pound higher than yesterday morning. I've been following the program very strictly, so there's no way I can *gain* weight on it. Then I noticed my hands. My rings are really tight this morning (they're usually quite loose). I'm retaining a lot of water. So that's it. I'm going to start weighing myself on Mondays and not let these fluctuations get me down.
JukieF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:41 PM   #35  
one more time...

S/C/G: 183/157.8/133

Height: 5'4" no, 5'5"! I grew!

I love this thread! I'm so glad I'm not the onlly OC weigher. I weigh myself every day before I pee in the AM, all nude, then again after - I told you I'm OC! - and at night before I go to bed. It's interests me to see how my "High" weight at night is lower than my "Low" a couple weeks ago. I'm thinking about starting a graph - glad to know I'm not the only one. Oh - I only count Thursday's weight - that's the weight I keep track of that determines if I'm losing or gaining.
booskibabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:39 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

I weigh myself in the morning and in my underwear, have never weighed myself fully clothed. I call that my "NET Weight".
NWGal is offline   Reply With Quote