Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-10-2007, 05:51 PM   #1  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 165/142/123

Height: 5'3"

Default Had a binge, but now im over it

SO, i had my binge and now i feel better and im ready to get back on the wagon.
Yesterday night i ate about 15-20 little mini hershey chocolates. I have been really stressed this past week and then i was given a bunch of chocolate (for my bday) and i just couldnt take it anymore.
But i feel a lot better now. Its like i had to burst before i caould really get back in control.
15 little chocolates may not seem like too much but im very good when it comes to sticking to diets so for me this was a huge cheat.
I feel loads better now. And, surprisingly, im glad that i let myself eat those chocolates. I needed to release so of the pent up stress id had. I guess ive been depriving myself of a lot of things and i just couldnt take it anymore.

Anyway, just thought id share another up and down on my weight loss journey. I hope everyone is doing good
100percentME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:09 PM   #2  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

I once ate a whole bag of those Dove Treasures in milk chocolate in ONE SITTING! I loved every minute of the smooth chocolatey goodness! Sometimes I just think we NEED to go crazy!

Glad you recovered fast! I wasn't so lucky!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 167/140/128

Height: 5'2"

Good for you that you're not beating yourself up about it. No sense in looking backwards, just forwards as you're doing. I'm sure thin people also sit down and eat a bunch of chocolates, but they just stop after that and that's the important thing.
Mami is offline   Reply With Quote