3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss News and Current Events (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-news-current-events-183/)
-   -   Pic of a Size Zero in a bikini (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-news-current-events/114395-pic-size-zero-bikini.html)

Steelslady 06-09-2007 10:56 PM

My sister and niece can get that thin, when they are stressed out. They just can't eat, but they want to. I convinced them to eat small bites every half of an hour to get their appetites back, and it works for them. Neither enjoyed being that thin, and they KNEW they needed to gain weight. They were far from being anorexic, as when both are feeling fine, they can out eat a horse! :D

I wish I had inherited their genes. My mother was also very thin. Not me, I'm obese and have always had a weight problem since childhood. :(

prism68 07-05-2007 07:09 AM

I never knew

I never realized sizes 0 and 00 were American inventions- it figures :dizzy:

My daughter wears a 00, but she is 15 yrs. old, 4'11" and has a cute figure. I always thought they started making those sizes so small juniors could buy trendy clothes without having to shop in the 'little girls' section. She can also wear a 12/14 girls, so I think the sizes are equivalent.

need2loseinGA 07-05-2007 11:26 AM

I think in that picture she was smaller than a size 0. I had an Aunt by marriage that was a size 0 before her child was born and she did not look like that. She looked healthy. At one time many moons ago I was a size 1-2 and looked nothing like that. Also remember there was a time Nicole was addicted to heroin and that picture could have been taken then. That was on 2003 and as far as I have heard she is clean of that now and looks somewhat healthier.

preppieblonde 07-06-2007 09:07 AM

The picture is from 2006, as that bathing suit was from Summer 2006. (weird, but I'm in Fashion PR and can pick up on these small things). I highly doubt she's clean of everything, what with the recent vicodin/pot arrest. When she was on heroin she wa actually quite bigger, prob. from the bloating the drug causes.

lessthansign3 07-07-2007 07:42 AM

Wow, she looks disgusting. Ew. Poor girl's really messed up. Sadly enough, I just feel bad for her.

Leenie 07-07-2007 07:54 AM

My neighbor is a size 3 at the very most and she looks healthy and beautiful in her bikini. No doubt Nicole went to far with her weight loss for sure ..... but then I've gone to far with my weigh gain :shrug: She's a very pretty woman nonetheless.... but what really matters is how she feels about herself.

Rhighlan86 07-31-2007 10:17 PM

Seranab - I saw a show about Calista Flockhart (sp) and Ally Mcbeal and they said that she (Calista) got an eating disorder first and as she was slowly losing tons of weight she made the other girls get an eating disorder too. I couldn't believe it, but the other women saw themselves next to her and thought they looked huge, but in reality they looked good. It's sad

What I feel it crazy is that the bathing suit she was wearing was soo baggy. I hope now 'if' she is pregnant that she is putting on weight for the sake of the baby

Ethereal 08-01-2007 12:04 AM

Yes, Nicole's picture is disconcerting and worrisome. :( But I am glad to say that most size 0s do not look like that. Funny (if a bit mean) article, thanks!

Emily12581 08-01-2007 01:47 PM

I don't think she is a zero. I was a zero in high school until I was 23 and got pregnat and I weighed 118 lbs and looks perfectly healthy. I bet she was wearing a 00 and it was falling off of her. Regardless it is a stupid thing to strive for if you aren't that body type....I couldn't even get back to that size, I'm shaped differently now.

Casandra 08-01-2007 05:24 PM

I have never been a size anything under 10/11 in the American system, and I can just get into a 16 or 18 in the UK. I cannot believe how some people, given all the money in the world, would just let themselves waste away like that. I am shocked and abashed at how horrid Nicole looks there. Her suit is too big for her, and she has no breasts whatsoever! What ever happened to the Ancient Greeks and their fondness of curvaceous women?

If you look back in history, there are no paintings or sculptures of women like Britney Spears in her hayday or even like Paris Hilton, and certainly not like Nicole. They were beautiful women who had curvy figures and I think that needs to be brought back. Right now. Then I wont have to lose anymore weight! :lol:

Sassy_Chick 08-04-2007 01:29 AM

Holy Skeletons w/ skin batman! Who in their right mind would think that is sexy? I think curves makes a woman look more well like a woman. lol. The Idea of being a skeleton w/ skin doesn't appeal to me, thanks! lol.

Sassy_Chick 08-04-2007 01:41 AM

Guess what else??? She's Pregnant!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=270874&GT1=7703

Picture:

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/2007/0...nt-pictures/4/

LLV 08-05-2007 02:04 PM

Odd. The only thing I noticed was the guy with the nice body.

LOL!

No, I agree that Nicole looks bad. But she can only get help if she wants it.

walking2lose 08-05-2007 02:36 PM

Now that she's pregnant ... that is SO SCARY!

Casandra 08-06-2007 05:37 AM

Pregnant and going to jail for alcohol/drug offenses! That's the really scary part, she's 4 months preg I read somewhere.

I'm afraid for that child (inheriting the parents looks? eww), and possibly being born with a birth defect due to a socialite who will probably be out partying 5 weeks after its born?

:( what ever happened to the good old fashioned family? Where mommies cared? :(