Old 03-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/240/140

Height: 5'2"

Smile Raw Fooder

I just starting eating raw (living foods) this week. I tried it at one point last year and it didnt work out for some reason. I thinks its more me trying to take shortcuts and what not. I have been 99.9% raw Mon and Tues (I had a cup of coffee both days..one cup and i can usually have about a pot a day, no kidding). Anyone else eating raw? Any tips? I'm going through Alissa Cohen's book Living on Live Food.
PenChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/145/130

Height: 5'5

I was a raw foodist for a year and worked at a gourmet food restaurant. Eating raw is absolutely incredible for your body.

I am also turning back to raw foods as eating the SAD diet has brought upon depression and anxiety.

If you have specific questions, let me know! I'm also here for support
AtLeastMyToesAreThin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/184/130

Height: 5'8"

Default Raw Foods

I am currently following the Eat to Live plan which involves the consumption of large amounts of raw foods. I hope to at some point transition into 100% raw foods, but as of now I'm at about 50%.
tend3rloin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:03 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 167/158/107

Height: 4'11"

I'm currently doing raw about 85% of the time, and have only been at it for a few weeks. It is going very well. I'm so pleased with how I feel and the results too. I started the raw to jump start my diet a few weeks ago, but I am finding that I feel REALLY good eating raw. More energy for sure! I'll be sticking with it for a while.
YoYoKimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #5  

Height: 5'5

I haven't eaten much raw food--does anyone have raw food recipes that are palatable and easy to prepare for beginners? Or tips?
Thanks
Stopfat is offline   Reply With Quote