UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 04-06-2006, 08:43 AM   #1  

Default Are you a chav - find out! read on...

http://www.getlippy.com/play/quizzes/chavquiz/
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 08:49 AM   #2  

Oh Dear Me!!!

Wannabe chav
You are 15 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Those across the pond - if trying the quiz - a Croydon Face lift is much beloved of underage mothers - a very tight ponytail whcih stretches the face. Re anyone being on Tricia - this is a chat show - lowbrow - you know the sort of thing - I am sleeping with my brother's pet gerbil's sister's Aunt kinda thing.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:51 AM   #3  

I object to the 'tea as your evening meal' question that is not chav, it's Northern and the 'have you ever been to Blackpool Pleasure Beach?' Yes I'm in the North.

Quote:
Wannabe chav
You are 18 % chav
You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 08:56 AM   #4  

I know! I am sure that is what tipped me into Chavness - I have been to Blackpool Pleasure beach - I like it!

Okay Veggie - what was your score????

Well at least chavs aren't just down in Essex!!!! To be honest whenever i am on holiday with a friend and we see a thickset guy with loads of gold jewelry, burberry baseball cap etc we try to decide befroe he opens his mouth if he is from oop north or from Essex.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:59 AM   #5  

I don't think 'tea' for evening meal is only Northern. When I was young, living in Kent (another Chav stronghold!!) we always referred to the evening meal as tea - but I think that is 'working class' so would have come from my mum and dad I reckon.

Nowadays we have dinner from Monday to Saturday in the evening and reverse the trend on Sunday having dinner luchntime and then tea at dinner time..err are you keeping up with this??!!
Old 04-06-2006, 09:12 AM   #6  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

I'm a 13% wannabe chav - I think the things that tipped it for me were that I'd eaten meat from a tin ('luncheon meat' whatever the **** that is!?!), been in a Little Chef and called my grandmother 'nan'.

And I grew up calling the evening meal 'tea' in Birmingham - I think its a general working class expression, rather than a north-south thing.

Janey
Dippy Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:16 AM   #7  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

i live in plymouth we dont' have chavs we have janners and swills (basically the same) i have tea and i'm from devon so is my dad and my mum is from london. i call my grandmother nan and have done since i could speak at her choice. alot of what is on there is not chav but poor. i.e student! i.e i have been for a romantic meal at pizza hut when i'm totally broke. anyway i got 26%
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:32 AM   #8  

Shame on you Slimmingsi!

It annoyed me to have to say yes to tinned meat - I am now vegetarian but when younger was not responsible for what went down my gullet - corned beef in this instance - oh and spam - used to love spam fritters.

Just blame my mum - not my nan! ctually I had a Grandma and a nanny.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:55 AM   #9  
Heather/Caterpillar

You are 18 % chav

Heva2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 09:57 AM   #10  

Well that's told you Heva - not even a real one. Like me you are a wannabee! Oh the shame. Do they have them in your neck of the woods???
Old 04-06-2006, 09:59 AM   #11  
*meow*

Height: 5'7"

I'm not even sure what "chav" is, but I'm 21%

~jess~
JLynne126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:43 AM   #12  
Heather/Caterpillar

Oh yes we have them, otherwise known as the townie. Salford Precinct is their natural home, often to be seen with their tracksuit bottoms tucked into their socks pushing a baby with pierced ears. The chav baby can be recognised due to the greggs pastie welded to its face, earrings almost as large as the mother's and cheapo imitation designer clothing. I'm convinced chavs wean their kids on pasties and sausage rolls instead of rusks!
Old 04-06-2006, 10:45 AM   #13  
Heather/Caterpillar

It is no coincidence that if you do a search for 'salford precinct' on google, the first thing to come up is ChavTowns!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 11:44 AM   #14  

Argh! I'm 28%! Where did Veg put that Burberry hat icon??
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:50 AM   #15  

veggie is offline   Reply With Quote