UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 01-14-2006, 11:46 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Default Another lousy day

This morning I weighed myself and found myself to be 10 stone 10lbs a gain of about three pounds. I know I am making too much of a big deal of this but I just feel I could go mad and eat whatever is about!! I have come down from 14 stone 10lbs over this past couple of years and I know I should focus on how far I have come. I just can't seem to get a grip today at all. My friend is calling at 5pm and we are going to the gym so hopefully that will make me feel better.

If I can get through this evening without another major foodfest I will feel better. I know I can do this.

Hope your all well
Michele x

p.s. I'm not usually such a misery honest!!!
micheleherts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:51 AM   #2  

You can do it!!!!

Is it around the time of the month for you. it could be water retention or anything it'll be oK!!
impossible princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:56 AM   #3  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

If that gain's just over a day or so it's almost certainly water retention because you've eaten saltier food than normal or something like that. You won't (probably ) have eaten enough calories to put on that amount of weight, it's something like 10500 to create 3lb of fat.
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:19 PM   #4  

Hope you feel better Michele, scales are odd things don't let them make you depressed they are only a guest in your house if they were a human guest that made you feel so rotten you'd of kicked them out by now.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:27 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 184/161/139???

Height: 5' 3"

Brilliant for losing 3 stone though

You can obviously do it- you'll get on the right lines.

Maybe you're plateauing a bit as well- 10st 10 is not a lot to weigh.

Good luck at the gymn.
Clareh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 02:06 PM   #6  

Thank you all for your messages.

I am going to blank the scales for a few days. My hormones are at me it will be that time again blimey who would be a woman. I would actually a world without lipgloss and moisturiser yuk!!!!

The gym has helped my mood too.

I must get going my sons want the computer, one is 12 and the other is 14.

Btw gym bunny been reading your blog, I am hugely impressed what a girl you are. I love to read about weightloss journeys. Lets hope my journey gets going once more. If my fat hangs over my jeans tomorrow I shall just have to breathe in and get rid of it by the end of the week. I am wittering sorry.

Take good care and did you ever see anyone the colour of Jodie Marsh I think she has taken some kind of tanning pill she is the deepest shade of baked bean I ever saw.

Michele xxx
Old 01-14-2006, 02:28 PM   #7  

Its totally hormones. I'm back on the wagon revision really doesn't help the diet it makes me want to binge bigtime but I'm being good and cooking a proper dinner and just having a low cal hot chocolate and a banana and piece of dark choccie to keep me going til then.

You just have to go through the rough bits dont you doesn't make it any easier though.

You are doing well 10 stone 10. How far do you have to go to reach your target or are you maintaining?
impossible princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 08:02 PM   #8  

I love dark choccie!!

I started off at 14 stone 10lbs now 10 stone 10lbs, I intend to get to nine stone 7lbs by the summer.

Good luck with the revision.

Have you a target?

Michele x
Old 01-15-2006, 03:49 AM   #9  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

You've done really well so far, Michele - you should feel good about that, rather than beating yourself up for being less than perfect now and again. Nine stone 7lbs is a nice weight to aim for - I hope to be there myself someday (maybe by the end of the year?)

Keep going, you're doing great!

Janey
Dippy Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 12:07 PM   #10  

Feeling much better today.

Had a baileys with my father. I always meet him Sunday lunchtimes. He is a little old paddy and his words of wisdom always make me smile.

I have tomorrows lunch sorted and fruit to take to work. So all in all I'm feeling good again. I can feel my extra few pounds but I got my jeans on ok.
I wonder how that crowd on celebrity fit club are getting on. God I am a saddo!!! I must go and iron school uniforms.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

Michele x
Old 01-15-2006, 12:55 PM   #11  

Yes you're a saddo I watch it, but I don't think abuot them during the weekend LOL.

Scales are not a welcome guest in my home, so I don't have any. I use the ones at the gym at work. They have nearly ended up in Salford Quays with concrete boots on (at least they'd have company LOL) on numerous occasions!

The embarassing bit is when I do well and I dance around the gym! I do have to work with these people, but I have ceased caring. It's alright for those girly girl, scale watching, wedding dress slimmers, they have no idea what it's like to loose half their body weight so they can all go and stuff their heads down the wrong side of their Miss Sixty Jeans! oops, I've got all whatsit again!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote