UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-23-2005, 08:08 AM   #1  

Default So sorry I have not been in touch!!!!

hi there all , I must apologize for been so slack with catching up with people but, I have been so busy I could barely say "I need a chocolate now!!!"

My callenetics is still going strong but I have to be totally honest that I have slacked off a bit over the last week - I only did 3 x 1hr sessions, but the results are still good...
I hope you all can see the attachment with my progress and my goal... it is slowly but surely happening.

Has anyone seen the latest hype about the apple diet, if so what do you think????

Anyhow must be off as I need to get in touch with my diet buddies will chat tomorrow !!!! Enjoy the rest of this lovely sunny day!!!

cheers

lyds!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc My Progress.doc (22.0 KB, 34 views)
lyds39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 11:12 AM   #2  

Hi lyds I have missed the apple diet what is it? I need to know NOW I know it was on the cover of something I saw advertised.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 09:38 PM   #3  
Gym'll fix it!!

I think you put the apple on your head (think William Tell here ) and someone shoots it...OOPS and its all over
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 03:21 AM   #4  

welcome back lyds
cat your doolally..........get back to your hubbys washing and behave yourself
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 05:02 AM   #5  

Default hallo hallo hallo

Well, the apple diet was advertised in some or other mag that I wasted nearly £2 on, but it does kinda make sense... No william tell stunts, but basically you need to eat a apple before every meal. i think it is good at least we will be able to fill in our 5 fruit and veg quota for the day ----- the only problem is that I am not really a fan of apples ---- so this might just be perfect for me, after I have had my apple I would not want to eat anything else.

As for callanetics - I have been bad bad bad nothing so far this week, admittedly i do feel slightly premenstrual but that is no excuse SO this is the plan...
Nice long bank holiday weekend, many days to myself!!!
Lots of healthy veggy gi friendly soup
callanetics 2x per day( morning and evening)
lots of water
lots of rest!!!!

So hopefully this will help give me a push and a kick start...
I will be off afterwork today shopping for soup veggy's and stuff for my healthy weekend!!!

Anything exciting planned????

Have to go as boss is about to walk in on me....

will be online later

cheers

lydia
Old 03-24-2005, 07:11 AM   #6  

exciting!!!!!!!! you want excitement!!!!!! well let me give you it.......although its more white knuckle terrifying than exciting

tomorrow(its my only day off over holiday w/end) we are of to strathcylde park, similar too alton towers and such like, and my daughters want me to go on the high, fast rides with them!, DH has said yes mum will go on
how the **** do i get myself out of this,unless theres some sort of freak tropical storm tomorrow ..............
Old 03-24-2005, 08:44 AM   #7  

that is great!!! Just enjoy it - I am petrified of heights but would love to do it- it is a new challange for a new day!!! please let me know what happened and how it went!!! how old are your daughters???? You could always fake a sore back or something but then think of all the fun you could be missing out on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chat to you later

lyds
Old 03-24-2005, 02:52 PM   #8  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Toots, I hate those scary rides luv, but think of it this way, five stone back, they wouldn't have probably let you ride the rides like that, so get on, buckle up and enjoy the petrifying feeling of exilleration, I feel sure you will have Fill us in when you get back
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 06:53 PM   #9  
Gym'll fix it!!

I forgot i'd wrote that that was Stella Artois's influence she's a bad 'un that one I can tell you

Toot, I would'nt go on those rides either I'm scared to death of heights and if i'm watching a film and someone looks over the edge of a building or something then I get shooting pains in my legs and have to look away

I read something about apples in one of my mags now, just what was it something about NOT eating them with meals i'll have to dig it out to see what it said. Will let you know when I found it
Old 03-25-2005, 01:25 PM   #10  

made it back in one piece!!
lyds my dughters are 13, 10 and 5 my son is 15
i went on 3 fast spinney upside down rides and that was me, kids were suitably amused, i was physically sick at the thought, which only added to their amusement
im still waiting for the exhilirating feeling!......................never abloodygain, at least i know it i s genuinely not my idea of fun now though, rather than im just too fat to go on
Old 03-25-2005, 05:25 PM   #11  
Gym'll fix it!!

LOL sorry Toot but just the thought of you on those rides is making me grin You're braver than me
Old 03-26-2005, 01:37 AM   #12  

dont know about brave........stupid maybe..........NEVER AGAIN, only now will the kids beleive im terrified............ so the next time i make broccoli im going to make them eat it............just so i know for sure that they dont like it