Monday 10th January

• Hi there. Not sure how you do this - with a daily thread or what? So, if I am wrong -sorry!
    Back to work after a very long Christmas holiday. There isn't much work at the meetings at this time of year so decided to go to the Uk for Christmas then back here to spend NY's Day and King's Day with b/f, DD and her b/f. (BTW King's Day is the 6th of Jan, a bank holiday and when the kids traditionally get their pressies - brought by the 3 Kings).
    Am starting back with my diet seriously!! (Hope I can stop nipping down to the local bar for my nightly beers - at least for this week!!) Was quite good over the Xmas period as I more or less managed to keep my weight stable. But need to lose several pounds before my next WWs leader trainning course on 5th Feb. Got just under a month so should be able to lose some.
    Went to the gym this morning. Did some cardio work and then had a quick swim. Going to wear my Bonus Buddy all the time to write down the numbers of steps every day and also going to jounral!! I always tell my members how important that it but it is one thing I myself find difficult!!!
    We are doing a new campaign with the slogan "Give me 12 weeks and you will see difference" so I am going to get DD to take a photo of me today and then again in 12 weeks to be able to prove to my members that it does in fact work!! DD will be doing it as well. She doesn't really need to lose much but would like to take a couple of kilos off before the summer. We have recently moved to a flat by the beach so....... summer will soon be here!!
    Gotta go now. Have to go into Barcelona - 50 mins on the train - to teach an English class and pick up some work for the English correspondence course that I also teach. Gonna have my jacket potato and baked beans for lunch. Trying to eat very few points today and the rest of the week to balance things out. WI day is Saturday so hopefully my little weight marker will have moved a bit!!
    Have a great Monday all!!

Ann
  • Good Luck Ann.you sound like you've got it all planned out Share your pics with us if you can, we love to see who we're talking to
    You're very welcome to do a daily thread, there is a hello January one which I've found that most people will wirte on and someone will start a new one come Feb..I started the Jan one and as Cat kindly pointed out...I've made it look like a swear word cos I put the letters round the wrong way LOL!
  • Chris he-he

Hi Ann you've done really well Pics are a great idea..sometimes you think "oh I have'nt lost much" and then you see the pics and you really see a difference hope you share them with us like Chris said
  • Hi ann,

you sound all sorted out, I know you'll do well!