UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 08-22-2004, 09:24 AM   #1  

Default Could I be eating TOO much?

3rd week now on the Slimming World! Woohoo!

Could I be eating too much though? Am well within my sins and healthy options but am eating LOADS of free food. can you eat too much free food??
Heavensbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 10:14 AM   #2  

If you stop losing then cut down a bit, if not then just carry on eating loads. I can honestly say I haven't been hungry on the sw plan at all.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 11:33 AM   #3  

Not felt hungry yet myself which is something I've never experienced on a diet before!

Just felt that maybe I was eating TOO much!
Heavensbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:45 AM   #4  

Hello chicas!

Yeh - Veggie is completely right... i think that's why i seem to lose more when doing red days - cos i can't eat as much as i can on green days (i is a greedy piggy on green days)

Now then is there an easier way to do these smilie things? I have too look them up and is pain in the rear! Why can't there just be a tool bar on this page with symbols to click!? Veggie do you know? being a moderator? Actually i don't really know what that means? Do you work for this website?
Kelly M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 12:26 PM   #5  

It just means if someone comes to the UK forum selling diet pills or something I slap them and delete the post. I don't control the smilies unfortunately. I tend to just use the ones on the right when you post.
Old 08-23-2004, 02:53 PM   #6  
Gym'll fix it!!

Or you could type them ;+) = :+) = its easy once you pick them up. I always type them now < : rofl : < : lol :
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 05:14 PM   #7  
Recovering chocoholic

I've got my dad onto slimming world just doing the book from home. He was doing a diet with a very restrictive portion size before and not losing because he couldnt resist secretely pigging out.
Hes been doing slimming world 5 weeks - 1 week he didnt lose I think because he wasnt having enough syns, but overall hes lost over a stone and is the lightest hes been in 20 years. And he is eating far more than he did on the other diet, so I think as long as you're still losing you can eat as much syn free stuff as you like really.
viviki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 06:23 PM   #8  

Viviki that's great, well done your Dad.
Old 08-23-2004, 06:49 PM   #9  

Yeh Viviki your dad is doin great! bet he feels good
Kelly M is offline   Reply With Quote