UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 08-10-2004, 01:42 PM   #16  
Queen of Chaos!

I used to drink diet coke/pepsi all the time, I very rarely drink it now (unless it's with vodka!) I actually find it tastless and far too fizzy.
I prefer good ol' water,the best thirst quencher there is! If you want to put yourself off fizzy drinks - read the list of ingredients and ask whether you really want to pump yourself full of chemicals!
mysticvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 12:33 PM   #17  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Mysticvix, I am off for a read. If this is good info I will re-write it and include it in my healthy Living Bulletin at work, so thanks a lot for the help
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 03:33 PM   #18  

Water is the best possible beverage, but sometimes you just feel like something a little more flavorful. I drink soda every now and again. If you don't like the diet, try drinking a small cup of the regular. If you just want to enjoy the taste, have a small glass. Sometimes you need to enjoy yourself... LOL...
conway_1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 06:49 AM   #19  

Well being on holiday and also having a holiday break, I decided to turn my attention to my Diet coke addiction (probably no less than a couple of litres a day!) by swapping it for the caffeine free version.... lasted two days.

Doesn't help that the caffeine free stuff tastes, as the advert used to say "like chicken". So I;m allowing myself one 500 ml bottle in the morning and one at night.... will keep you posted...
Vasquoy is offline   Reply With Quote