UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 12:01 PM   #1  
Theres no stopping me now

Default Feel Good Factor

Whilst we were away we hired a speed boat and the guy handed over a life jacket I looked at it and thought it was Sean's and passed it on. The guy then handed Sean and Steve kid sized life jackets and gave me mine back.

I took one look and thought I was going to go through the embrassing process of asking for a larger one, because the jacket was definatley a normal sized one and not out sized it fitted.

IT FITTED LIKE A GLOVE

I was so happy . Was a good feeling when my brother asked for a larger one as he couldn't fasten his - didn't laugh have been there so many times myself, but it made me feel good.

Then on Sunday I was doing a 3 mile race for charity, you could walk, run or jog - your choice. So I was walking with friends and we decided to jog for a little bit and we ended up jogging on and off around the course, was great fun.

Was even better that my sister who is 10 years younger and at least 3 stone lighter than me couldn't keep up. Again I didn't laugh, but I felt so good. Have obviously done some good to my fitness levels over the last year.

Then my neighbour asked me if I'd lost weight, as she could see a diferrence.

If I could bottle the way these events have made me feel and sell it I would make a fortune.
Old 07-21-2003, 07:20 PM   #2  
Gym'll fix it!!

Great Story Carol good for you
Old 07-21-2003, 10:25 PM   #3  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Brilliant Carol. Well done for you. Glad you had such a good time and had the feel good factor to boot. Enjoy the rest of your time off, we know you'll get back on track soon after. Enjoy
Closed Thread