UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 08-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #1  

Default DNP help

I've recently brought some DNP capsules from the web from a site recommended by a friend and started using them at 2 a day, in the morning, only the heat is unbearable. Should I split them into morning and evening? The capsules are 200mg and crystallised, should I get some more which are powder? My friend says the powder is less intense, but I won't lose the weight s quickly. I have a girlie holiday coming up so need the fastest option. I'd give up now if it wasn't for how well they are working, I've lost more weight in the last week then 2 months jogging every day using ma huang.

Also, I intend on running it for 2 weeks so one more week, but have been told not to exercise for few days afterwards. Does anyone know how long I have to wait until I can start jogging and boxing again? At the minute I can barely get off the couch and need a fan on all the time.

Finally, I was advised to eat fruit, but is it ok to eat a light museli for breakfast?

Thanks for the replies. The only other help is weight lifting forums and I'm not comfortable posting on there as a girl. I hope someone here has some expereince of this.
SandraLopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Height: 5'3"

I didn't know what that was so Googled it and all I can say is why on earth would you want to take that stuff?? Apparently it hasn't been approved for use as a drug in humans since the 1930s!!!

http://health.msn.com/fitness/articl...ntid=100148215

Stop taking it now, its obviously not doing you any good!!!

Last edited by AngelD; 08-24-2009 at 04:21 PM.
AngelD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #3  
Doughnut

S/C/G: 161.4/158.6/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Um,

You want advice on taking a non approved drug that kills people? Sure. Don't take it.
Doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 310/234.5/130

Height: 5'6"

AngelD, I am very concerned about DNP and the side effects you are describing....being hot...this means your body temperature is increasing....If body temp goes up to fast to high, the risks are seizures, dehydration, death.....For goodness sakes, weight loss is important but so is your life.....

SandraLopez, thank you for the link. I remembered something about DNP, but if a country takes it off the shelves and it's dangerous, hhheeellllloooo, why is someone taking it, the quick fix is not worth life.

Doughnut, your thought process I so admire.
ernurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 310/234.5/130

Height: 5'6"

oops, angeld and sandralopez my blogs to you are backwards, please excuse my inexperience ....
ernurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #6  

I've discussed the tablets with my doctor, and my trainer. Both have said that it is dangerous only if used incorrectly, which is why I am taking only two capsules. I've lost half a stone in one week, and not had to diet, and the effects are meant to become more active in the second week. The doc said not to become overly reliant on it and that it can't be prescribed, but short blast is no more dangerous than a big weekend with alcohol.

Sorry, I was hoping for some constructive help really. Has anyone actually used the product? In my gym it is very common, but I wanted some more informed opinions than the skinny girls in the chagning rooms who beleive everything they read on the net.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:50 PM   #7  

I didn't add a link - I thought I wasn't meant to? Sorry, I'm new to this.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:32 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraLopez View Post
I've discussed the tablets with my doctor, and my trainer. Both have said that it is dangerous only if used incorrectly, which is why I am taking only two capsules. I've lost half a stone in one week, and not had to diet, and the effects are meant to become more active in the second week. The doc said not to become overly reliant on it and that it can't be prescribed, but short blast is no more dangerous than a big weekend with alcohol.

Sorry, I was hoping for some constructive help really. Has anyone actually used the product? In my gym it is very common, but I wanted some more informed opinions than the skinny girls in the chagning rooms who beleive everything they read on the net.
Well when I first started reading your reply I was going to refer you back to your doctor but by the end of the paragraph I am still saying don't take it and get a new doctor!

More rubbish from the net:

http://www.food.gov.uk/news/pressrel...n/fatburnpress
AngelD is offline   Reply With Quote