UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:48 AM   #1  

Default I've been to Westfield!!!

I have been and survived!

Pros - Next, Evans, Wallis, Dorothy Perkins etc are very close to each other

and they have a MAC!

cons - no covered walkway. Where there any paper store guides???

I went on a Saturday lunchtime and most families had their noses in a trough so I could walk around ok. Most people moved quickly. However I had a feeling of Deja Vu as a teen/20 something behind me moaned "Why do people move so slow?" That was me saying that 20 years ago! I am so old!!!!
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Height: 5'3"

Is it all outside? I thought it was huge indoor thing.

Glad they put shops you know close to each other. I'm so indecisive when it comes to clothes that I go back and forth between shops all the time (I'm a nightmare to shop with!!).
AngelD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:57 AM   #3  

Hi Angel D who is one whole inch shorter than me (hey that rhymes!!!!)

Yes it is covered if you come from Wood Lane tube or the Shepherds Bush one but not if you walk up Wood Lane. I came from Hammersmith so bussed up there. The tubes are no good for me. I suppose the walk is!

I had a panicy moment in one shop when I could not find the stairs going down (I am like this with escalators too. They had put the down stairs around a corner. I thought I would be there all night!!
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Height: 5'3"

I'm the same with escalators. I can never find the one I need. I'm sure they always used to put the up and down ones next to each other.
AngelD is offline   Reply With Quote