UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 10:24 AM   #1  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Default UK chicks - Can you help at all?

Hi everyone....

Does anyone fancy being on the TV? I am setting out below a copy of a private message I got from a 3FC user called bigbird. If you like the idea of doing it then send her (not me) a private message (and tell us as well, of course!)

London Weekend Television is making a major new programme for ITV about people transforming their appearance. This maybe through weightloss, cosmetic surgery or simply an entire change in image.
We're hoping that some of our participants are doing this for a specific reason such as a wedding or reunion and may be keeping their desire for a change in image a secret from friends and family.

The show is to go out in August, will be a big entertainment extravaganza and all our guests will get a fantastic make-over to reveal their new selves.

We're currently looking for people who are trying to lose weight, are willing to take up the challenge and have their transformation filmed. If a group of people want to do it together that's great and even better if they're doing it for something special and we'll obviously help with all the final touches!

If you can help at all in appealing to any of your chat members to contact me if they fancy getting involved it would be a great help.
Many thanks
Pip
Old 04-25-2002, 07:10 AM   #2  
it's always something

No takers? Come on, someone do it! And make sure you wear your 3FC tshirt on the show
Old 04-25-2002, 08:03 AM   #3  

god no
took me long enough to tell DH how much i weighed at start never mind the british nation........and it is hard enough doing this without added pressure
Old 04-25-2002, 08:40 AM   #4  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Well said, Kim(Flumper) - I couldn't imagine doing it either. Its the idea of all my friends and neighbours knowing EXACTLY how much I weighed at the start..... urgh!
Old 04-25-2002, 09:15 AM   #5  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

They had contacted the lady who runs my slimming club too, she asked us if we would like to help out last night, err no thanks.
Closed Thread