UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 266/207/136

Height: 5'6''

Red face 1lb down

Hey everyone!

I have been awol for a few weeks because I have been eating soooooo rubbishly. I decided to avoid the scales too because I felt I was concentrating too much on them. All the cakes and other crap I have been eating convinced me I was nearer 16 stone than then 15.3 I was last time I weighed. Well I weighed in today and was pleased to see 15.2 staring back at me. Lost 1lb!

I am not sure why as normally I only have to look at food to put on weight but I wonder if it is all the exercise I have been getting. My son has just started a new school and it is a 2 mile walk each way, which means 8 miles a day! I have only done it once so far (it killed me for about 2 days after!) but I have been riding my bike too!
gr00vybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:32 PM   #2  

Without a doubt the excersise will have helped! Well done!!
sparklyglitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

My niece used to walk her son to school, and it wasn't even that far, and it did great things for her. Of course, now they live across the street from their school .

Great opportunity!
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 266/207/136

Height: 5'6''

Thanks guys, I am really quite excited by the prospect of what this exercise will do for me! I have also noticed my appitite reducing. I went on an hour long bike ride yesterday before I went out for the evening, and I noticed when I was doing my make up how much clearer my face looked than normal. The tone of it. I have a bit of a hangover today but I am gagging to do some exercise. I am having a day off today though as I have to do my 8 mile walk all week.
gr00vybabe is offline   Reply With Quote