UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:04 AM   #1  
Likes to eat.....

S/C/G: 196/160/138

Height: 5ft 5 inches

Default Changing diets!

Hi everyone! I've been doing the cambridge diet for 2 months today and I've had enough of it, i'm sick of it now so i've moved up a few steps and have added food lovely food. It has suprisingly taught me a few things, first of all I lost 24lbs I don't put sugar in my tea anymore I use the sweetner tabs and I find diet drinks sweet and tasty :-) I hope to stay away from sugary foods becasue for some reason I get little red spots all over when I have any kind of sugary foods. I even went shopping yesterday and watched my hubby eat taco fries while I enjoyed a large smoothie (did drink some cola as I had forgotton the taste!) All the fast food just looked yuk to me so I hope that stays haha.

I'm joining the gym monday and I can't wait last time I went I lost loads of inches and it'll be great to swim again. So I am hoping to loose the rest of my weight slowly and stick to a healthy eating plan. Out of everything I missed bread and butter the most so I have introduced wholegrain bread and low fat spread. I've always been a calorie counter but now I know which foods will keep me going longer and I need that.

I've had the flu now for a week so I feel yuk but the weight is still slowly coming off but I hate not being able to go for walks, my dog is overweight too so it's been more motivation to just play with the dog and get some fresh air! I feel so much more confident now i'm a big size 12 on bottom now and big 14 on top, I say it that way cuz in debenhams thats my size but in other stores i'm bigger which drives me nuts!!! also my inside leg changes a lot mine measures 29inches but in say next i'm standing of their 29inch
Anyways I just wanted to say this site is sooo great, i'd be lost without it and I am amazed when I look in the goals reached and the pictures it really keeps me going so cheers to 3fatchicks!!!!!
Jella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:03 AM   #2  

Hey Jella

I am glad you are off the Cambridge - that bothers me that diet cos soon you have to eat normal food. I got so crabby and headachey on it (going back years).

Sounds like the way you are doing it now is sensible.

Good luck!
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote