UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2002, 07:11 AM   #1  
:(

S/C/G: 13st 2lbs/12st 7lbs/9st 7lbs

Height: 5'2

Default Food diaries

I was just wondring if anybody wanted to start doing food diaries on here?
I thought it would be a good idea because then if we are eating the wrong things other people can point it out and help, also if someone is doing very well on their diet we can look at their food diary for inspiration?

What do you think?
Old 01-28-2002, 07:47 AM   #2  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

I think keeping a food diary is an excellent idea, I am writing everything down in a book........even the bad days..........I find it is the best way for me to admit to how much has been consumed, also you can see how much you have left. I would probably struggle to put it on here but I think I could do it every now and again. I find reading peoples journals very inspiring.
Old 01-28-2002, 11:43 AM   #3  
Phat Chick

I write down everything in my M&S Black Sheep diary. I use a red smelly pen (cinnamon) for gains and my lilac smelly pen ( I have no idea what the smell is, but it's nice) for losses and activity. I also very rarely use my bonus points for extra food.

I can look back and see the good weeks and the weeks were I managed to eat my weekly point allocation in one day

I keep on thinking about posting it on here, but then don't. I do however write down everything no matter how bad, because the only person you are kidding is yourself.
Old 01-28-2002, 11:53 AM   #4  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

i agree BPB you are going to get there if you keep writing it down I promise! As soon as I stop writing it down I know I am losing heart. i would love to put it on here but I probably wouldn't get round to putting anything else on.
Closed Thread