3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Rebounder (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/12290-rebounder.html)

Delaney 02-21-2002 06:28 AM

Just had an e-mail from BOL and my cardio bounce video is being ordered now!! WANT MY VIDEO. The rebounder's on the living room floor and we're kind of using it as a chair at the moment. Every time I put it away the kids drag it back out - stopped bothering now. I know I'm a lazy bugger:lol:

BigPhatBooty 02-21-2002 11:29 AM

Try looking at Urban Rebounding for further information.

These might be useful too...
Gotta Bounce
Strong Bones
Cadio Bounce discussion thread

Jano 02-21-2002 11:49 AM

Delaney and TQ

I have copied the book for you and I need to put in i the correct order.

Hopefully I will get it in the post to you tomorrow - B patient

Janet

Delaney 02-22-2002 01:01 PM

Thanks Janet - looking forward to it. BOL have contacted me today and are ordering Cardio Bounce from their wholesalers - why do I get the feeling that I'm never going to get this video???

BPB thanks for that, will look them up now...

Jano 02-23-2002 05:04 AM

Rebounding Booket

Ok Ladies

TQ and Delaney - Its on its way - ler me know when it arrives and what you think.

janet:)

BigPhatBooty 02-23-2002 02:44 PM

OMG - Jano

I have just done my US Urban Rebounding video. Can you tell I was running scared. I got it earlier in the week and watched it :eek: and then put it back on the shelf.

According to the instructor it is for beginners :nono: I think he meant beginners who have been exercising since the day they were born, don't have an ounce of fat and think nothing of spending the whole day in the gym and not eating :lol:

I had to stop several times during the video, had to drink plenty of water and it makes Cardio Bounce look like you are lying down on the beach.

When I have recovered fully, I'll go into more detail. :spin:

BigPhatBooty 02-23-2002 05:57 PM

I'll just list what I can remember:

warm up, stretches, press ups :eek: jogging sprints for supposedly 16 second bursts (my @rse), jumping jacks, ab crunches - those are the names I can remember. 45/180 degree turns, military presses, tricep/bicep curls, leg raisers. Just think of Harvey from Fat Club on a mini trampoline :p

My bum aches from the jogging and I was sweating like a horse
:dizzy: :spin: :dizzy:

tupperware queen 02-24-2002 04:43 AM

BPB- wow, think I better go for the beginners one, I havent ordered it yet but keep threatening to do so!! I have ben away from mine for a few days , came back yesterday and only looked at it!! I will get back into it though, or even into it as I really enjoy it, honest I do!! :D

I am impressed with you though BPB keep at it girl!! I will get there one day!!

Jano 02-24-2002 05:20 AM

BPB - Cardio plus

Well this new video of yours seems to be one to leave alone....I am just picturing Harvey jumping up an down on a tramp!!! BUT would he be able to keep his hat on....??????

I mean to say that I am still getting to grips with this Cardio Plus. On Aerobics 2 where you jump feet apart and do the arm movements up and down and out... do you know? well, forget the arm movements for a bit, I cannot jump out and in that fast, I cannot keep up with her, by the time my feet are out, hers are in again... I have tried and tried, I'm just not fast enouigh and I've been at it 15 months.... How do you get on with it? I think I am going to have to do my own thing when that bit comes on.:)

Jano 02-24-2002 05:27 AM

Press Ups!!!!!!!!!!???????? :?: :?: :?: :?:

BigPhatBooty 02-24-2002 05:49 AM

I have that problem with the Aerobics 2 section on Cardio Bounce. What I tend to do is keep up with the legs, and let my arms do their own thing. The one time I really tried to concentrate and do both I nearly lost my balance. How those three girls do it, I will never know :lol: It's like rubbing your tum and patting your head at the speed of light.

Don't worry, I'm cr@p at press ups

Jano 02-24-2002 05:55 AM

I don't have a problem of making my arms do something different to my legs, that's not the problem, I just can't make my legs work that fast! :dizzy: :dizzy:

Jano 02-25-2002 02:05 AM

10 minutes on a rebounder is = to

Hi for anyone interested I have found the equation:

Ten minutes on a Rebounder is equivalent to a thirty minute jog...

and without the jarring effect on your musculo-skeletal system!

Want to read more......... here you go then

http://www.thenaturalapproach.co.uk/...bounding2.html

Janet

Sarah Ann 02-25-2002 06:33 AM

I finally managed to 'persuade' (??nag??) Kevin in to buying a rebounder - dragged him miles out of our way to go to Argos - and found out they were all out of stock!!! :?: :( :?: :( :?:

The more I read about it the more I want to try it.

Now I know I am going to get one (eventually) could you send me a copy of the booklet you sent the others, please, Jano??

I LOVE the idea of Harvey bouncing with his hat on!!!!!

Do you have to be totally coordinated to do rebounding, then? Because if you do, then I am on a complete loser here - line dancing was my worst nightmare - so if rebounding involves two different actions at the same time I might just as well forget about it!!!!

Jano 02-25-2002 07:39 AM

Hi Sarah - you will be fine - you don't have to do anything with your arms at all it you don't want to.

PM me with your name and address for the book.

Could you also tell me what you eat in a typical day - do you watch grams of fat or have 1000 cals of whatever you want?

Janet