UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-18-2007, 07:29 AM   #1  

Height: 163cm

Default need advice!

Hi again everyone!

I haven't been here for quite awhile. Not because I'm now svelte and beautiful, but because I've been lazy and piling on the pounds. In fact, in the past few weeks I've gained about 3kg. Not good.

Anyway, I'm restarting this dieting thing. Or at least, I am thinking about restarting this dieting thing. I want to be slim and gorgeous for my birthday in October, so I'm giving myself plenty of time to do it. I'm just a bit depressed that it'll be another summer with me being uncomfortable and overweight. Every single summer I think to myself that I'm not going to put myself through the torture again of not being able to wear nice clothes etc, and every summer I fail.

Anyway, I'm going to start exercising like a crazy person again. I'm cutting down on the crappy food I eat, but am finding it quite tricky to cut out alcohol.

Now that I've rambled on and on, the actual reason for my post is that I need some advice about exercises. I have quite big boobs for my frame, and was wondering if anyone knew of any good exercises for the upper back. I'm in constant pain, and would really like to strengthen my back muscles. I also have appalling posture, and always have done. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
cammii is offline   Reply With Quote