Old 10-28-2005, 12:02 AM   #1  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Default Got Kops status!!!

Weigh in tonight was great
Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers and encouragement you have all given me over the years...I would not be where I am now if it werent for The Lord putting you wonderful people in my path

How many Kops do we have on this board now? Roll Call please.....
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3

Default Christian, Good Job!!!!!!!

I knew you could do it sweetie..... I am very happy for you....... I am far from Kops status but... I will be next summer.....that is a promise, Yup... God in his wisdom does that for us Christian, always says here, are a few people for you to get to know.. does it to me also..............and for my Tops and Kops pals like Lyn here in NY.... being Co leader has opened my eyes to the needs of my co dieters... and I try to encourage and support them.. and be an example..... geez, I love those emoticons lol... take care and once again Christian, congratulations on Kops status....... India
Indiacatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 09:08 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

OH WOW!!!How wonderful for you! I can't wait for the day that I get that status. You have done something truly amazing.

TOPS is such a wonderful support group. I can't believe how much I enjoy it. When I first joined I thought it was a little hokey and my group was a bunch of older ladies. I thought to myself at my first meeting that I would just go for the weighin and not get involved in the rest of it. That quickly changed. For me it was when I decided to attend a workshop and I wanted to be sure that I went to that workshop I would be able to say the Pledge. So I worked on memorizing it..in doing so, I realized how true the words of the pledge are. It changed everything for me.

I love the ladies in my group and I've encourged a couple of people to join our chapter. I've gotten involved in some TOPS activities and just recently was asked to be an Area Captain. I took 6 weeks to decided if I would do it or not. I was scared to take it because I'm not at goal and I didn't want to get to busy with things and not really work on my weight loss. Then I decided that I was using that as an excuse to not really get into my weight loss. I decided that being an Area Captain would help me keep my focus. I want to become an example of what TOPS can do.

I've learned that by being involved in things helps me get to my goal.

Christian...I appalud your new status....I can't wait to read your name in the TOPS news. What chapter/state are you in so I can watch for it?
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 11:24 AM   #4  
Losing on the Beach

Thanks so much India and Susie

I am From Mo #347 in and my real name is Christie Tubb...will It really be in the news??? That would be just awsome to have as a keepsake
You ladies hang in there...you will be here too and I will be rooting for you the whole way...no getting away from me Oh and Susie, I am glad you took area captain, you are such a sweet lady and I know you were the perfect pick, and dont worry I will do my best to try to remind you to not forget yourself in the process
Old 10-28-2005, 02:56 PM   #5  
senior chick

Congratulations Christie, on reaching your goal. It is a great achievement and you are an inspiriation to the rest of us.

And congratulations Suzie on becoming an Area Captain. You will do great.

Nita
FLgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 07:04 PM   #6  
Mother Hen

Congrats to my girl.I knew you would do it.
Eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 07:54 PM   #7  
Losing on the Beach

Thanks mom How you feeling?? I am sending a hug and prayer your way....
Old 10-29-2005, 12:01 PM   #8  
hara hachi bu

Aww, congrats!! I bet that's a fabulous feeling. I hope they do print it for you. That would be nice to have.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote