Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2001, 12:12 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Red face

HELLO HELLO! I just wanted to start us a new thread for Thursday! I know it is not weigh in day for everyone, but for alot of us it is! I just want to wish everyone good luck as they face the mean ole' metal monster this week! I am not sure how I did but If I gain, I can always look onward. I wish everyone great luck! If things don't go the way you planned, just start again the next day! That is what I will have to do! Take care and GOOD LUCK Until Tomorrow, Your TOPS Pal! Penny
Old 05-17-2001, 08:46 AM   #2  

Good Morning everyone,

I just wanted to stop in before heading to work. I am not sure if I am going or not but I think I will. I am not feeling well at all. We got some much needed rain yesterday.....it was so dry here and it rained almost all day and I was so glad to see the rain.

Summer.....glad to see you back. That is great that the applications are paying off. Sounds like a busy time for you. Check in when you can....I don't get here as much as I would like to.

Penny.....I meant to ask you...have you ever checked out the Net Sisters board?

Eleni......hope things are well with you. Like you....I read more than I post some days. Take care.

Sherri........good luck tonight. Sometimes I think some plans don't have enough calories. A lot of people don't seem to like the points and I wonder if that is the problem. You're doing lots of exercise.....you will see results from that.

Donna.....glad to see you back.

To anyone I missed.........hello and hope all is well.

I went to my meeting last night. I was down 2.5 pounds but I had a gain of 1.5 when I weighed in April so I am only down 1 but that is okay.....it's in the right direction anyway. I am still hoping to be at 200 by July 1 but don't know if it will happen.

Better get going. Hope everyone has a great day.

Marie
Old 05-17-2001, 12:12 PM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hey! It is me again! I just found some cute graphics and wanted to try them out..... Here goes... lol
Old 05-17-2001, 01:16 PM   #4  
donna p

Good luck to all who weigh in today. I have had a good week so far and hope I can keep up the momentum. I want to lose at least 10# in the next six weeks so that is what I am working on. ...then another 15 by summer's end then maybe another 15 or so by christmas....just little baby steps but if I did that I would be down 40# or at least something by year end instead of up....It may take a while but I want to be down something every year. Last year I was down 17#'s . Usually at year end I am up. anyhoo later all and Hi to all I haven't spoken to in awhile.......

Old 05-17-2001, 02:11 PM   #5  
Always find the good!

Default Back from Vacation!

And I can kiss that 6.75lb loss goodbye! Ugh! Yes I had a good time but clearly overate! Wicked jetlagged today. Restarting the diet tommorow!

Love to all!

Amy
Closed Thread