Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2001, 05:16 PM   #1  
Mother Hen

Thumbs up

I found this by accident.I was at the ww site looking to see if my sister was able to get in after I got her signed up.I found everyone talking about helping support this site.If you look at top of page on right it has {Please help support 3FC's .When you click on it --The following comes up.I thought I might not be only one that had not noticed it.

We've worked hard to provide a website which provides helpful information to make your weight loss a success. In the process, we've built a very friendly and supportive community, for which we have all of you to thank! As many of you know, our website has become increasingly more expensive to maintain, as traffic continues to grow. We were forced to move to a dedicated server some time ago, and have upgraded it several times to meet our ever increasing traffic. Server expenses, plus the costs of our chatroom, have brought our operating expenses to nearly $1,000 per month. Advertising revenues are at an all time low, and we are unable to meet our expenses. Many of you have kindly offered donations in the past, but we have always refused. We are now forced to join other website owners in this situation, and ask for small contributions to help offset our operating expenses. This is strictly voluntary and confidential. Amazon has recognized the need for a service to assist sites such as ours, and allow contributions via their service. You may use it at any time to help support our website, and maintain our community. We sincerely appreciate your continued support.
If you would like to contribute using the easy Amazon method, please click the banner at the top of this page. If you prefer to send a contribution by check, please send to:
Suzanne Barnett, 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet! PO Box 5063 Johnson City TN 37604

Thank you so much for helping us to maintain this site. We sincerely appreciate all you've done to help in all forms, including your supportive email and your participation in this site.
Closed Thread