Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2003, 09:20 AM   #1  
Opening a whole new world

Default Sunday and where is the weekend going

Good moring ladies. All is going well here. I went to our area meeting yesterday, and it just seems that those are so reduntant. We also had our fall fun day meeting. I didn't get home till almost 3 yesterday. I understand that those meetings are important, but man. I felt like i wasted all morning. One girl from tops went to a craft show then showed up to the fall fun day meeting. I wished i went with her. I found a way that i can still be in Tops and not attend each week. I've always wanted to be a kop, so that is my goal. I can still be a part of the group if i keep my dues paid, and weigh in once in a while. A matter of fact, I don't have to weigh until sometime in december. For the yearly thing. I really want to become a kop someday. I talked to my husband about this and he said that it was ok if i wanted to do it that way. I will still go to weight watchers. Although this week could be iffy on the weight, cuz it's about that time of the month. I hate that time because of blought.
Marilyn: I too think what you posted the other day was great. We are going shopping today, and maybe i will give Dr phil's book a look at. I have believed for a long time that this is more than a food issue. sometimes it's like a control issue. Like i have control when i over eat.

We are going shopping for hubby stuff, for the hunting season, and for winter. He works outside a lot and needs good boots this time of year.

Eleni, how are you doing?
Penny, how is the baby?
christi-missing you
nita, you still doing awesome. Keep it up. Well it's time to get going. later ladies
Old 09-21-2003, 09:45 AM   #2  
Working My Way Happy!

Wendy,

I think that is great that you are going to try and make your kops status. Yes you can do both. If it gives you the satisfaction of knowing that you will get KOPS then that is great. I know you will get there in time. Keep doing what you know to do and we will be here supporting you.

Nita,

How close are you to KOPS? I thought you were only like 5 lbs away a few weeks ago. You can do this. You have worked so hard at this. You will make it. I am very proud of you for all that you have accomplished so far. I know it hasn't been an easy road for you but you are doing it.

As for me I am happy. I was back down to 194 this morning which means I should turtle for the week. Which is great because I had reached 199 this week. I started the WW yesterday and I have been measureing and weighing my food and journalling. So that will help. I can do this to. I just get lazy. It isn't that I am hungry on this plan I just get lazy and overeat. So hopefully next week I will have a loss. That will be great.

I am going to the cornmaze today with the family. I promised megan I would take her. It is a huge cornfield that they made a maze in. Then they have a life size hamster wheel (wooden) that people can go on and other things. So it should be fun. It is really sunny here again today it has been a beautiful weekend here.

I will check in later hopefully. Everyone have a great day and relax. It is back to work tomorrow for us all.

Sherri
Old 09-21-2003, 10:27 AM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies~

I tell you I too don't know where this weekend has gone, and I also feel like I did not get anything accomplished! I did volunteer at our church to clean so Saturday was my first day and then I had a 3 1/2 hr. childcare class I had to go to. Maybe I will try to work around the yard today and buy groceries!

It is so funny that alot of us are doing ww on the tops board. Me personally, I love TOPS but my group is just not good. It is a whole heck of alot cheaper also but I have met too many wonderful people here and am not leaving now

I know my scale was at 176.5 this morning so I am exstatic. It is finally going back down.
Congrats to everyone that is doing great.

Do you all think we need some kind of challenge or secret pal thing coming up?? I know we use to have more activity here. Let me know if anyone has any ideas????

Penny
Old 09-21-2003, 02:24 PM   #4  
senior chick

Hi Everyone,

Sherri........I still have 25 lbs to lose to goal. I have been working on it for years, but since I have been going to TOPS, I have been able to keep my weight down. I used to weigh about 230 lbs. I would lose weight, get off my diet and gain it again. I felt like keeping it off was hopeless, and I prayed about it a lot. I joined TOPS and soon learned to love it. We are one of the chapters that have a good group. Most of our ladies are older, but everyone gets along and works together for the good of the chapter. We have 51 members. And we have a lot of activities going in our chapter. Keep on measuring your food, you're doing good. Our state queen for 2000 tells in her speeches that she still measures her food. She has kept her weight off.
The cornfield maze should be a lot of fun for you and Megan. Have a good time.

Penny....Congrats on your loss. I'm glad that you ww gals are staying on to chat with us. Our TOPS board is a lot quieter than some of the other boards.

I have been busy today. I don't like to do housework on Sundays, but we tore the bathroom sink out last weekend and spent the week looking for matching tiles. We are replacing the old vanity with a smaller one. So, today we set tiles and hopefully we will get the new sink in later today. We had to take a rest. I will be so glad when its finished.

Coco, Summer, Weny, Eleni...Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

Til later

Nita
Old 09-21-2003, 05:27 PM   #5  
Mother Hen

I have had a great weekend. Busy Busy But I got a lot done and feel good about that. Now I am tuckered out. Am going to relax the rest of the night. This is the best I have felt in months.
Closed Thread