Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2003, 12:31 PM   #1  
Working My Way Happy!

Default Saturday and Cold

Hi all,

Is everyone keeping warm? It is sooooo cold here. 15 below and the wind is up on top of that. I am in for the day now. I am going to workout today. I don't usually workout but I will today because I need to.
We had just a quiet night here last night. It was romantic. He get flowers for me and megan. I got roses and she got carnations. So that was nice and a nice card. But I got home too late to go do anything. I was tired anyway and didn't feel like going anywhere. I didn't know he got out early and was home at 2 and I never got out of work until 4:30 and got home about 6pm. So we went to bed early. Glad it is over though.
The exercise is going great but the food intake has a lot to be desired. I am putting my 110% into it starting today again. I know I am depressed and that doesn't help but that is an excuse not to do what I know I should be doing. So I am going to turn this thing around and hopefully I can keep it going.

Wildrose,

Sounds like you made out great with the flower arrangement. Give your daughter some time. I know what it is like to not be able to live your life and have someone make all your decisions for you. She might not be around the best or healthiest people but she will feel so much better because she will be making decisions for herself and that will build her self esteem. That will help her a lot. Give her some space. All you can do is let her know you are there for her and she has a place to come home to if she wants. She will be fine. I know it is scary for you but you have to have faith in her. She will find her way. It will be good for her to stand on her own 2 feet. She will finally discover who she is and what she wants in life.

Virginia,

That is very cold. It is very cold here to but it has never gotten down that far. I wouldn't even be able to go out in that cold. When it is 15 below like today I can't even take a breath outside because the cold hurts my lungs so bad. I have to hold my breath getting to the car and back. You stay warm.
How is your car going? Did you get the fan fixed?

Linlin,

Well how was your little party last night? Did you end up having too much pizza or did you eat the salad with the wings? I hope you had a great time last night surrounded by your family. That is always a good thing. You are doing great keep up the great work.

Nita,

That sounds like just what the chapter needed a program on motivation. That is great that they like to participate like that. That in itself is motivation I would say. You give the best programs you are very creative. Keep up the great work.

Wendy,

I know you are struggling. You are doing great and the scale is coming down. Keep up the hard work it is paying off.

Christie,

Wow jason is just filled with surprises isn't he. That was great for him to surprise you like that.
How are the girls doing at cheerleading? I can't believe they start so young. Here they don't start until they get into 7th grade at least. Hope everything is going well.

Eleni,

How is everything going with you. I forgot to see if you had a loss or not on thursday. I know you are doing great with the exercise. Keep it up. What did bill do for you for valentines day? Did you eat too much choc.?LOL

Summer,

How was your valentines day? What did you do. How was the college sleepover?

Well I have to get going to workout and get megan down for a nap. Have a great day everyone and stay warm.

Sherri
Old 02-15-2003, 01:03 PM   #2  
Mother Hen

You will hate us Forida people. It is 78 right now and will probably get even warmer.
Unfortunately I got no chocolate for Valentines day. Unless you count the choc cake my 4 year old grand daughter baked us. But that is still not choc candy.
I had another gain. What else is new!!!!!!
But Hopefully next week will be better.
I did exercise today so I guess that is a plus. But we are going out to eat twice today and maybe twice tomorrow. That doesn't help.
Stay warm and be good to yourselves
Closed Thread