Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 10:28 AM   #1  

Default a question about TOPS

to my understanding and please correct me if i am wrong is TOPS just a place to get weighed and support or is there a diet to follow tooo... the reason i ask cause everyone i know of who goes to a TOPS meeting follows ww diets but since it is so cheap to get weighed can someone explain their program to me as i may switch as i am not getting anything out of the ww meetings i go too thanks
Old 12-02-2002, 09:21 PM   #2  

Smile

With TOPS, you can use The Weight Watchers Point System but you have to get your doctor's okay. You get your weight goal and diet from your doctor. ALSO WELCOME TO THE BOARD! The first TOPS Meeting you attend is free but you have to join the next time.
Old 12-16-2002, 11:54 AM   #3  
Opening a whole new world

Most people that are at tops have done some kind of weight loss system before. I myself have been on weight watchers. YOu also can get most of the information from various web sites for point values. Tops lets you pick how you want to lose the weight, but prefers the food exchange. Also most people know what they need to do to lose weight. Tops is a place that you can get support at a decent price, you also can get fun, games, and help your community. There are certain rules to follow for tops, and by going to a meeting in your area (first one is free) you can get more information on that. Yearly cost for US is $20., plus your club may have a monthly dues (this is to help pay for room rental, prizes, ect.) YOu can also visit
[URL=http://www.tops.org] to get a local meeting lisiting.
We didn't mean to disappoint you, but I had thought that the question was answered.
I hope this helps. Any other question feel free to nag at us if we don't answer it. Sometimes we get busy, or think that it was already answered.
Old 12-16-2002, 12:17 PM   #4  

thank you so much for ur prompt response.... i appreciated the explaination and i will be joining a tops in my area thank you
Closed Thread