Old 09-22-2006, 03:15 PM   #106  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Melissa,
Well thank goodness you showed up! I was beginning to wonder if I was gonna be alone this afternoon around here!

Yes, I am excited to begin this new challenge of ours. I forgot to ask, have you set up a prize if you make your fall goal? I was thinking about this a minute ago as I was coming back from the store. I have no idea what I would give myself if I reach this goal. Guess I better start thinking of something to shoot for!

Great to hear you're having a great on plan day!!!! Remember how good you feel right now, how great you're eating and don't let nothing stand in your way. You're doing fantastic!!!

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon and I hope that assembly was a good one. Sounds very interesting!

♥danielle
Sugar-N-Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:39 PM   #107  
I believe in miracles

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

I'M here ladies!!!

Hello everyone. I can't stay long just thought I'd check in. I finally got a workout last night. I need to update all my stuff at the bottom on my miles. I did not loose any weight. But thats okay its coming. Melissa I hope you A'd that test.

I will do personals later, if my husband is not hogging the computer tonight. I have to get this payroll done, or everyone will be very mad.
sapphire35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:17 PM   #108  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Hi Trish I hope today is going well for you! WTG on getting your exercise in, I bet it felt great! I need to get back on the horse with that this weekend, I can't wait. You're right, the weight will drop as long as you continue with good clean eating & exercise! Imagine, the nerve of those people, expecting to get paid! Just tell them they have to wait until you're done chatting with us, I'm sure they'll understand, no?
Old 09-22-2006, 04:39 PM   #109  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Way to go Trish!!! I'm so happy you got that workout in! Planning another for tonight? Hey mind adding me to that payroll list?! LOL!!

Danielle...I havent thought of a reward either. That will be the end of finals for me too so I'll really be ready for a reward. I'm gonna think on it for a bit, its gotta be something good! That would mean 13 weeks of straight losing...when was the last time I did that?

~melissa
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:33 PM   #110  
Danielle-Red Team Member

13 weeks of straight losing. Why in the world does this not scare me? LOL For some reason I am super psyched about it. Could be because I am finally sick of being in this rut I've been in forever?!? I dunno, but I'm gonna run with it! lol
Old 09-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #111  
Mardi Gras'07 New Orleans

S/C/G: 253/253/160

thanks danielle for the tips
what is the new challenge im lost
miafluker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:01 PM   #112  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

I hope that everyone is having a good friday night. I have done my walk twice today. and I am feeling pretty good. I will check in tomorrow.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:06 PM   #113  
How does this thing work?

S/C/G: 250/221/150

Height: 5' 5"

Hello Lovely Ladies.

I'm about to wind down for the evening. I'm so tired and I have to get up early tomorrow. I have decided to read a book every weekend. I have a stack piling up. Between reading the books on my own list and the ones that my husband wants me to read, I need about two months off. So this weekend I will read The Jackal, Face Off, Betrayal, The Power of a Praying Wife or Protein Power. I'll figure it out in a few moments...

Mia - I think you should just enjoy the **** out of your trip. Of course you're going to eat off plan. But you can control how much of each no-no you eat. Plus you can exercise. Get some walking in as much as you can and keep up your water consumption. Most of all just enjoy yourself. Have fun for all of us. And have a safe trip!

Melissa - Congrats on your loss. Man that Aunt Flo is one rude b*tch isn't she? Sometimes she shows up when you're not quite expecting her. Other times you're depending on her to arrive and she takes her sweet time. Oh, and when she doesn't arrive.... Sometimes that can put you in one heck of a bind! On top of all that, she can always be counted on to put you in a bad mood!
I'm sure you have aced yet another test. I hope you get some rest this weekend lady. Make sure you pamper yourself good at the end of the semester / fall challenge.

Danielle - Amanda, pretty soon you mess with those guys you'll have them using their fingers & toes to count with!
Danielle, I want those guys to keep their shoes on!
Congrat on the half pound. Of course you'll take it! Many small drops make an ocean, grasshopper.

Trish - I know what you mean about hubby hogging the puter. My husband does that from time to time as well. Although I use the computer much more than he does, I still get irritated when he uses it when I want to.
I'm glad you got the workout in last night.

Well, I'm off. I'll be back tomorrow unless I can't fall asleep tonight for some reason. Night All!

Last edited by Amany; 09-22-2006 at 08:21 PM.
Amany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:49 PM   #114  
Melissa

Mia...we are starting a fall challenge tomorrow and it runs for all of fall....till December 13th I think it is. anyway what you do is make a tree, and for each pound you lose you take a leaf off your tree, you could do inches too. Here's a picture of my tree that is on my wall, Danielle posted her tree too. The goal is to have a bare tree when winter begins! I've got 30 leaves on my tree, I'm hoping to lose 26 of those so I added a couple just in case I get lucky. Here's my tree:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fulltree.jpg (25.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-22-2006, 08:51 PM   #115  
Melissa

Amanda you've got quite the list going dont you! Summer is my reading time, I usually do a book a week sometimes more if its a really good book I can crank it out. Now that schools on though I only read when I'm going to bed and I usually fall asleep before I get a chapter done so it takes me forever! I hope you have a great weekend!

~melissa
Old 09-22-2006, 10:14 PM   #116  
How does this thing work?

S/C/G: 250/221/150

Height: 5' 5"

*Sigh* I can't believe I'm not asleep yet.

Melissa my list is evergrowing. When I was single I used to be able to read one or two books a week. Sometimes, if a book was good enough, I'd have a read-a-thon. I'd read the book in a day or two. My husband is high maintenance though. Oh well.... Gotta love him.

Has anyone ever read the books from the Outlander series? Long, long books. I once spent a weeklong vacation reading the first two. Or was it the second and third....

BTW, I decided on Protein Power. That's probably the reason that I'm not asleep. In fact I know it is. I'm loving the book so far. I'm not going to do the program, but I like to collect information to tweak what I'm doing.

Night everyone.
Amany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:18 AM   #117  
Mardi Gras'07 New Orleans

S/C/G: 253/253/160

good morning everyone
miafluker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 11:22 AM   #118  
Danielle-Red Team Member

HAPPY FALL !!!

Can you even believe that it's fall already! This year has gone by so quickly it's unreal! Personally, for me, this will be the last time that I weigh this much, EVER. I will not look back next year and think, what did I do for another entire year!

Looking forward to dropping those leaves! Who else is going to join Melissa & I for some leave dropping? Anyone???

Melissa, ya ready chick????? Today is the day! On your mark. Get set. Go!!!!!!!!!

Ladies, I hope you all have a lovely Saturday! I'm spending mine cleaning. I was "told" by the teens that next weekend will be the weekend for shopping and the cutting of the hairs. So today will be cleaning & tomorrow will be football!!

danielle
Old 09-23-2006, 02:30 PM   #119  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Good afternoon and Happy fall . I cant wait for the day temp to start dropping. I have to tell everyone something. I have sooo Many exercise Gadgets here I decide to put some of them to use. I have,
Treadmill
Bike
Air Strider
Ab Cruncher
Ab Lounge 2
Ab Doer
Body By Jake Abs
A twist Board
stepper
Weight Bench
a thing Master
and a good video collection I know I must have 200 Videos. I have From Richard Simmons to Tae Bo to The firm and soooooo Many more so I have decided that I am going to get my tail busy and start doing other things too. So far I have done the 8 min and 12 min Abs on the Ab Doer. I did 10 min on my treadmill. It kept slowing down on me. and twenty min on the weight bench. and 200 twist on the twist board. Plus 100 Crunches on the Ab Loung2. I am feeling pretty good considering I wasnt up to working out today but I made my self do it any way. I think I will consider that as my strength traning today I am going to relax for the rest of the day till I can take my walk this evening.
I hopethat everyone is having a good day and I hope to have some good results soon.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 03:33 PM   #120  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Well hello Bonnie! Gosh I was sure surprised to be gone all morning only to find no one else posted after me until you! It sounds like you've been a little busy bee with all that workout equipment you've got! Good for you for getting motivated to try and incorporate some of the stuff you have on hand. I think the key for me too is to vary things alot so there is no boredom. Best of luck with all your new things you're trying, I'm sure you will see some fabulous results very soon.

danielle