3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   The Winning Losers Week of 9/10/06 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/93480-winning-losers-week-9-10-06-a.html)

AquaChick 09-15-2006 09:02 AM

:coffee: :sunny: :coffee2: Good Morning Ladies!!!!:coffee2: :sunny: :coffee:

Sugar-N-Spice- Sounds like you're getting back on your feet. :) That's good. I'm doing pretty well, actually I'm not gonna say I'm doing good. I'm pissed off. My weight is not where I had hoped it wold end up at this point, my measurements have hardly moved. *sigh*. Puts me in a crappy mood. I was going to type in "the pretty things are going to ****" above my new avatar but it wouldn't fit... lol... that sorta sums it up for me this past week... :lol:

miafluker- Good for you on the turbo jam. That's awesome, it feels good to get in a nice workout even though it tires you out. :)

sapphire35- I hope your baby is feeling better today. Poor baby. :(

I kinda faded off into the sunset yesterday. My mood is not so hot right now. I feel very angry and depressed over my weight loss. I changed my diet. I changed my routine. My cycle has left the building. I have done everyhting right, and I only dropped three pounds from my ZERO weight loss last week. :mad: I'm angry right now. At who? No one. At what? I don't know. I guess I'm mad at the idea that it is unfair that I have the diet that is no more exotic than a rabbit's, I work my butt off, and nothing is happening.

lovethatsara- Hi... :hug:

Hun.e.B- Hi! :hug: Good Morning...

Amany- It is hard to workout when you're sick. You don't have to, but sometimes I feel better afterwards if I do it anyway... but sometimes you need a break.

:hug: lol... I'm still here!!!! I'm just in a foul mood. I'm mad and I can't help it. I want to be thin, and I want the magic "POOF!!!!" and voila. C'est magnifique!!!! But.... uh... it ain't gonna happen, and I'm being sooooo gooooood, and I'm still feeling very deflated when I step of the scale. I just don't understand it. :cry:

needhelp27- :hug:

sapphire35 09-15-2006 09:08 AM

:woo: GOOD MORNING! :cofdate:

Yeah Its Friday, But uh oh its weigh day.

Aqua: Now I know something is up, because your always the first one on here in the morning. I hope everything is okay.

Amanda: OMG my ears starting hurting yesterday too, my mom said I'm the one that probably passed on something to the baby. Thats for the concern ladies, Her fever did break yesterday for awhile. But I'm so tired :tired: today because she was up every hour on the hour last night.

Amanda I hope you do get :preg: its a wonderful feeling. I had to do IVF in order to get :preg: . I am so glad I did.

I'll shall be back ladies. I didn't work out yesterday either. Because of the little one.:(

Hun.e.B 09-15-2006 09:13 AM

Good Friday morning lovelies!!! did you update your measurements today?? My good news is that I'm down 5.6 lbs!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOO!!!!! I had an outstanding day yesterday! Stuck to plan all day, got in all my water! The scale is moving in the right direction!!!

Heather...you arent excited or anything are you?! LOL!! I'm glad you finally got your turbojam! Enjoy it to its fullest! I have to admit I didnt know who Terry Fox was so I googled him. And he's canadian hence why I've not heard of him here. But what an amazing story!!

amanda....I sure hope you feel better soon! Good for dh for pampering you! YOu need and deserve it so you can get better!

mia....you are doing GREAT with that exercise!!! Keep it up!! Enjoy your new Turbojam!!

Danielle....I hope this finds you today feeling like a champ! Dont worry about what the scale says this week that cold medicine can really do terrible things with your metabolism. it makes me get really puffy too. Just back on plan and working towards your goals!!

Anyone else watch Survivor last night? I have to say that I REALLY dont like the split ethnicities. I think its just awful. When the african american team lost and one of em comments on how they let down their people...thats just not right! its not right for their people to feel like that and its not right for the tribe to feel like that. I also dont feel like I can hope for my races team because I feel like a racist in doing so. Now maybe thats my own flaw but its true. Noone sticks out to me as someone I like yet so we'll see. How funny was the one guy taking the bad wind out of the other guy LOL!! Got rid of the headache but now I've got a big red dot on my head...oye!

Okay, I'm off to shower!! Flying high today on a very successful week!! gonna make this next week another one!! I'll get my Fall challenge tree made this weekend and take a picture so everyone can see it!! have a wonderful day today!! Be good to you!

miafluker 09-15-2006 09:14 AM

Aqua 3lbs thats amazing i know how you feel though i lost 1lb and 9inches but yet im still not satisfied

sapphire35, Amanda, ineed,Danielle and everyone else i missed we have alot of people how are you guys doing wwwwwwwake up! got something for you:dust:

sapphire35 09-15-2006 09:14 AM

Aqua we were posting at the same time. Yeah you beat me, you are back. Girl 3 pounds is a lot. You stop fretting that is good weight loss. I only lost 2.4 pounds this week. But I'm okay with that. All your hard work is going to pay off and very soon.

Congrats on the 3 pounds!:carrot: :carrot:

Hun.e.B 09-15-2006 09:17 AM

Trish...you and I seem to post at the same time or something, and we never end up posting to each other! LOL...so good morning!!

Aqua...I know that you know we all know how frustrating this journey can be. But you've gotta be realistic about what you are expecting of your body. 3 lbs in one week is AMAZING!!! You cant ask for better than that!! That means you cut your normal calorie burn/comsumption by over 10,000 calories for the week!!!! Girl thats damn near a weeks worth of food!!! You are kicking some serious butt!! And your clothes are falling off of you! This weight didnt come on overnight and its not gonna leave overnight! But things are changing! Last week when you didnt lose your body was just catching up, thats normal, thats how the science of it works!! I'm so proud of you and all you've accomplished! You truly are an inspiration for me! Way to go on an AMAZING week!!!

~melissa

miafluker 09-15-2006 09:18 AM

roll call

hey everyone i was wondering if we can do a roll call i would love to get to know everyone individually so i was wondering if we can do a roll call and what everyone wants to be called

ill go first

1. miafluker aka mia

also what do you guys think of a daily challenge i get bored quick maybe we can come up with daily challenges for next week, what do you think

sapphire35 09-15-2006 09:21 AM

Melissa I had to give shout outs to your 5.6 lbs. Unbelievable you go girl.:bravo: :cp: Good Job!

sapphire35 09-15-2006 09:25 AM

Mia I am up for daily challenge. Your not going to believe this but the hardest one for me is 100 ounces of water a day. I managed to achieve that one day this week only.

Roll Call

1. Sapphire35 - Love to be called Trish.
2. 37 years old
3. Married
4 1 child - 13 months old

needhelp27 09-15-2006 09:39 AM

needhelp 27 aka heather
Single
Grade 12 student
Canadian!! YAY:carrot: haha
No kids

Altari 09-15-2006 09:43 AM

1. Altari AKA Becky
2. 21 years old
3. Married
4. 3 girls - 4 years, 2 years, 9 months
5. Work full time, feel like there's no time for exercise. My posts are generally 5 lines written over the course of 30 minutes.

miafluker 09-15-2006 09:43 AM

good morning heather
trish im the same way with water its hard to get 64oz in

miafluker 09-15-2006 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altari (Post 1406683)
1. Altari AKA Becky
2. 21 years old
3. Married
4. 3 girls - 4 years, 2 years, 9 months
5. Work full time, feel like there's no time for exercise. My posts are generally 5 lines written over the course of 30 minutes.

wow becky thats great you has a great week:carrot:

Hun.e.B 09-15-2006 09:47 AM

So lets hit the water hard next week!!! Is there some sort of water blinkie? A waterdrop or something, we can see who can rack up the most water blinkies by meeting their water goal each day next week!!

1. hun.e.b aka Melissa
2. 20 14 years old
3. married
4. 2 girls ages 11 and 7
5. fulltime student at the University of Montana...go griz!

Hun.e.B 09-15-2006 09:50 AM

:dance:
:rain: