Old 08-24-2006, 09:07 PM   #61  

Hey guys. Good to see some hi's posted.

Angie Happy Anniversary. That is so great that you guys have been together so long. You two have been together longer than you have apart. COOL! Any word from Brit about your letter?

We still have not heard about the money. It doesn't surprise me though. This company is slow with everything they do. It took them 2 months to hire him in the first place. I am not going to rush it though. More time for me to work and keep my clients happy. I still have not told all of them in fear that they will leave, and if we don't go that would be bad. So, I am just going to keep my mouth shut until we know 100% of the way.

I am going to try to keep myself OP this weekend. Our friends are in and that usually gives me trouble. But, Saturday they will be looking at houses so I can not be around them and tempted to eat lunch bad for me. I might just treat myself to a little shopping trip. I have not done that for myself in a long time and I am over due.

I think I am going to head to bed. I didn't fall alseep last night until 3AM (have no idea why) and I am starting to slow down. I will read for a bit and hope that it puts me to sleep. I hope to chat with you guys tomorrow but if I don't I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:00 AM   #62  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi guys. Thanks for the anniversarry well wishes. We have been together forever it seems. He is the best thing to have happened to me and I love him more every day. that sounds so cheesy but it is true. he is perfect for me. I am baking Jay some pecan sticky buns for our anniversary. He LOVES them and I havent made them in so long for him. I dont think i will be eating any though because tomorrow is weigh day and they are like 8 points each.

Kempy, I hope they tell you Joe's salary soon. I would hate the feeling of bing in limbo.

Noelle, Do you know if they tracked down the pitt's owners?

My parents took the twins to our local fair last night. They brought me home a bag of cotton candy. YUM. The dogs love that stuff. ;lol:

Well, I gotta run out and check the sticky buns to make sure I dont over proof them.
Talk to ya later.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:42 PM   #63  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning ladies... does anyone know how to cure an addiction to ebay? You know, I was doing so well, staying off of that site, then once I buy something, I seem to go haywire and buy all kinds of cr@p for a month or two. I spent over $200 on "stuff", mostly for Michael (sheets and stuff for his bedroom). But still, $200 is a lot of money for just junk like that. I'm thinking maybe I have to block that site for my computer so I can't do any more damage... of course.... if I started listing his stuff for sale and people bought them, then I would be repairing some damage wouldn't I??? haha, that's me, always rationalizing.

Angie, what happens if you let the dough rise too long? I used to work at Cinnabon WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY back when I was in high school, and my favorite thing was to make the dough in those huge mixers with the claw. That and eating the cream cheese frosting As far as the pit bull, all I know at this point is that he had an owner who had him microchipped. The pound doesn't really tell us if he was returned to them. If he was properly licensed, they would probably have to pay to get him out. If he wasn't licensed, they would have to pay even more to get him out, plus get him some vet treatment for all his wounds. Poor guy. I really wish I could've kept him--he was such a nice dog.

Well, gotta get the boy ready for school. Chat w/y'all later. Have a good one!
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:57 PM   #64  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Noelle, I have that addiction too!!! I have bought so much stuff off there in the last few months. Right now I am watching 3 pairs of sandals! You arent the only one to blow several hundred dollars on there at a time. Maybe we should start a support group?
Old 08-26-2006, 08:31 AM   #65  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi. I am down .8 pound this week. A loss is a loss!! I dont know why it seems to be slowing down though. I am still doing everything right.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:59 PM   #66  
so close, yet so far...

Default ...ebay addition support group

Hi my name is Noelle. From this day forward I promise not to bid on stuff I don't need, junk I don't want, and cr@p I just have to win because I wanted to snipe some other bidder...

Happy Saturday. I'm home doing the laundry and playing Michael's Pokemon game I'm slowly getting hooked on it, I know, I'm a dork... nothing much planned for today except for cleaning. Joy! I hope to be able to get out and around though, Rick's in Kona (yet again) messing around with his boat. I swear, I told him to just leave it there and we fly out there when we want to use it! It's really close to being in "ship shape" and ready to sail.

Angie, congrats on your loss!! Don't let those little losses get to you--they are a LOSS! Even a small loss is better than a maintain and much better than a gain. You are right on track girl.

Kempy, enjoy your weekend and just try your darndest to keep tracking in that journal.

I gotta get moving before my whole day ends up being stuck in this house. have a great weekend ladies!
Old 08-26-2006, 05:34 PM   #67  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi Noelle. I dropped the twins off at the fair this afternoon and MIL is going to pick them up tonight because there is some country singer there that got booked last year when he wasnt famous and now he has a number 1 hit so she wants to go see him. I hope the twins are good while they are there.

Brittany has an appointment at the care facility on Tuesday to get checked out and hopefully admitted for some one on one counseling. I feel bad that she isnt starting high school with everyone else but she made her choice I guess by not working with us. Hopefully she works with them. I guess I will know what is going on Tuesday...if she is coming home or not.

I love to bid people up when you can tell they went super high on stuff. If I cant get it then they are gonna pay. haha. I am such a b@#$h!!! haha
Old 08-27-2006, 11:02 AM   #68  

I'm still around. Just taking a break from writing lesson plans for the next couple of weeks. We're also still putting the house back together. I do love the tile. I can't figure out how to post the picture, yet. I'll keep trying. If I can't, perhaps someone will if I email it.
It's still hot here, but cooling down (for us anyway) to only the upper 90's and lower 100's. Because school starts so early, it seems like fall takes forever to get here.
I don't get very much free time right now, but I will try to post more often, even it's only to say hello.
I'm not doing well with WW right now. I get so frustrated and feel like I'm constantly starting over. I was looking at the progress Angie has made and I keep berating myself for not being as diligent. I'm so proud of you, Angie, and I actually try to follow your lead. You really are an inspiration to me and I think that's why I feel this way. Noelle is also a great inspiration to me. I'm so proud to have all of you to look up to. I will keep trying.
I'm off to Walmart to get some yogurt. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:37 AM   #69  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning!!! School started today!!!! YEAH!!!!! I am so happy. I got up and did Alicia's hair and makeup for her plus she lost 22 pounds this summer so she is pretty excited to go in and show off. She says that too. haha

Brit called me last night. She was much nicer so maybe she has had enough of the jail scene. We should know more of what is going on tomorrow after her evaluation. We will see......

Noelle, If you overproof the donuts they will get all airy and soft and then they will soak up alot of grease when you fry them. They are gross when that happens....not that Jay does that but his brother did his like that when he had his bakery going and they were crunchy and greasy. YUCK!! If I had overproofed his cinnamon buns then they would have been airy and then sunk after cooking.

Cal, I dont know how you guys can handle the heat all year. It has been perfect fall weather here for the last week. Nice and cool but oh so sunny. Today it is misty and cold but that is fine by me. It is one of those days where you want to stay in your pajamas all day.

What is everyone up to this week? I should really be doing some housecleaning today but I am making excuses. I am so not a morning person.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:37 PM   #70  
so close, yet so far...

Good morning ladies I'm getting the boy off to school so I'll just say hi for now....be back later.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:56 PM   #71  

Hi ya!
Old 08-28-2006, 06:17 PM   #72  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Cal, Dont berate yourself. We have all gone through the trials of weight loss. Sometimes we are doing great and sometimes not so great but...we dont ever give up. No matter what we all end up back here trying to get back on the wagon together. You all know how many times I have lost and gained . We can do this!!! One meal at a time!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 01:00 AM   #73  
Burning Bright!

S/C/G: 235/232/130

Heya Girls! It's getting pretty late here, but I just wanted to post a quick hello! And let ya'll know I haven't disappeared again.

angie - I sure hope Brit is coming around! CONGRATS on your anniversary. Barkley and I had our 6th wedding anniversary on Sat the 26th (we've been together for 9). I still can't believe we've been together for that long, and still have no babies!

Noelle - I would hope that if someone cared enough to have the dog chipped, then they would care enough to pcik him up, but I know that isn't always the case. And I, too, am an eBay addict. I got out-bid on a *great* pair of riding breeches with 18s left last week. I was soooooo mad!

Kempy - Good luck with staying OP while your friends are in town. Hope Joe hears good things about the salary.

Cal - Lucky you for having such a great group this year. I hope they stay that way. I'm kind of considering going back for my teaching degree; I still can't make up my mind just what I want to do with my life.

Dips - Sounds like you will be a busy girl this semester! Hope it is a good one for you!

Well nighty night ladies! Talk to ya'll soon!
LadyTyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 05:34 PM   #74  

Hello everyone,
I'm still here. Just wanted to stop in and say "HI" to you all. I too am addicted to ebay. I just started. So, Noelle and Angie, are you the ones that keep outbidding me on the stuff I want? lol. The only things I've been buying is Hollister clothes. I don't know about you guys, but in central Cali, Hollister clothes are the only clothes the teens are wearing. I've gotten some really cute things. I can't believe some people though. I've noticed that people bid a higher price than you can purchase the item at the store. It must be the need to out bid. Anyway, I'm more addicted to selling my junk, and amazed at what some people are willing to pay for it.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great evening. Happy bidding.
cwneeds2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:49 PM   #75  

Hey guys. Well, it is official, we are moving to TX. I have the realtor coming Thursday to sign us up and I am trying to head to TX one day next week to look at some homes. I guess I am ok about it. I have days were it is no big deal and then others where I just freak out about it. I am sure I will be ok though.

I hope everyone is doing great. It is good to see CW and TL again. I really need to get back to the house search. We don't have long before we need to be in one so I really need to buckle down.