Old 07-13-2006, 09:03 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Blah!!! That's how I'm feelin' today!! I'm so freakin' bloated, and I don't know why!Hope I feel better tomorrow. Going to bed soon,
G'night
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:17 AM   #17  
dgpebbles

I'm still on track with eating..I have not cheated all week so now if I can make it 3 more days...I made a bet with my friend to start going back to the gym...we have to go at least 3 days a week and for every day that we miss we have to pay the other $5.00...I know I can do it..

Shari- gald to hear your going to start back up at your meetings....make sure to let us know how it goes...How is your no cheat week going?

sotypical-your puppy is so cute
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:59 AM   #18  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Wendy, I hope you feel better too.

Donna, I've been doing alright so far. Yesterday was pizza night and I didn't have ANY. I went to bed before it came.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:18 AM   #19  

Height: 5'5"

GOod morning all!! Yesterday was not too bad, but DH wanted to go out, so we went aand had Mexican. I think I would have been fine, except he orders a pitcher of magaritas. Now keep in mind that we have our three kids with us, and that was it. I was a little floored, and a little buzzed by the time we got home. DH ususally doesn't drink during the week because of work, but has been really stressed, but I think a pitcher for two of us was a little unnessesary. I love my hubby, but thank goodness he does not do that all the time!!!

Going well today, will try to make it to the gym this afternoon with DH. We were going to take the kiddies swimming, but it is raining, so we will have to see what it turns into. If nothing else, maybe the inside pool will be open.

Have a great weekend!!
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:33 PM   #20  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea
OMG the 29th is my birthday! What are you gonna name her?
haha the 23rd is mine! No idea yet... I have been thinking of lots tho!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:10 PM   #21  
Gina

S/C/G: 223/199/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Forgot...

I forgot to check in this past week...today I was at 205.5. Need to really be good this weekend to get even close to my goal!Good luck everyone.

Courtnie...We used to have boston terrier dogs. One was named Tess, one ( a boy) was named Murphy. They are so cute!

Gina
gigis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:07 PM   #22  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by upswife
GOod morning all!! Yesterday was not too bad, but DH wanted to go out, so we went aand had Mexican. I think I would have been fine, except he orders a pitcher of magaritas. Now keep in mind that we have our three kids with us, and that was it. I was a little floored, and a little buzzed by the time we got home. DH ususally doesn't drink during the week because of work, but has been really stressed, but I think a pitcher for two of us was a little unnessesary. I love my hubby, but thank goodness he does not do that all the time!!!

Going well today, will try to make it to the gym this afternoon with DH. We were going to take the kiddies swimming, but it is raining, so we will have to see what it turns into. If nothing else, maybe the inside pool will be open.

Have a great weekend!!
LMAO! You know, I've never had a margarita!
Old 07-14-2006, 11:08 PM   #23  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical
haha the 23rd is mine! No idea yet... I have been thinking of lots tho!
YAY for Leas! I'm going to be 20. Happy Early 21st!
Old 07-14-2006, 11:08 PM   #24  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigis
I forgot to check in this past week...today I was at 205.5. Need to really be good this weekend to get even close to my goal!Good luck everyone.

Courtnie...We used to have boston terrier dogs. One was named Tess, one ( a boy) was named Murphy. They are so cute!

Gina
YAY Gina!
Old 07-15-2006, 03:46 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

20, I can't even remember 20!!!! LOL!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:45 AM   #26  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide in Winnipeg
20, I can't even remember 20!!!! LOL!
Old 07-16-2006, 12:26 AM   #27  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Okay, did anyone watch Monique's Fat Chance tonight? OMG those red dresses were SO kickass! If I could find out where they are sold, I would buy one...or at least a cheap imitation of one! I loved the pagent, it gave me such a boost even though one of my faves didn't make it to the top five. But god, did you see that horrible green dress that the second place woman chose?! I'm sorry but ! Ewww!

Today was a busy, busy day for me. I had to work then I had to drive across town to the only WW meeting that meets on Saturdays so I could use my coupon for free registration (which expired today!), then I had to go to an eye exam at America's Best and guess what? I GOT MY CONTACTS! YAy! They're just the regular ones, I'm going to order color ones after my two week check up. Still haven't decided what color I'm gonna get. I had planned on doing my grocery shopping but Nikki (best friend/ impromptu chaffurer (sp?) wasn't feeling well so she said she will take me tomorrow. I'm trying to get a feel for my contacts. This is the very first time I've ever wore them, I've been in glasses my whole life. So this will be an experience!

Since Mama won't let me drive her car till I get my license, I'm going to have to suffer through these boring meetings at the WW near my house until I learn how to back out and park. I'm slapping myself already. We weigh in there on Thursdays but I'm gonna weigh in myself on Tuesdays cause that's the day they weigh in at the meeting in Hueytown that I WILL go to once I get my license.

Hope everyone's doing okay! For those who haven't, don't forget to join my Labor Day Challenge! Oh yeah, I am TOTALLY pimpin! LOL
Old 07-17-2006, 12:24 PM   #28  
Gina

S/C/G: 223/199/150

Height: 5'7"

Shari - I saw an ad for Moniques show but forgot to watch it! Is it done or is it gonna have more shows?
Glad to hear you're getting the contacts you wanted. I had contacts for years and years,until about 4 years ago I had that Lasik surgery, it was the best thing I ever did. I went from 20/200 vision to 20/15. LOVE it.
I didn't quite make it to my goal. But I did at least get to where I'm now down 20 pounds (now am 203). It took me 7 months, but hey , whatever, it's still 20 lbs.! I am so close to ONEderland I can taste it (it doesn't taste like ice cream?) but this is SO hard!
I think I'll sign up for your Labor Day challenge! thanks for doing this!!
---Gina
gigis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 01:48 PM   #29  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea
YAY for Leas! I'm going to be 20. Happy Early 21st!
Happy early birthday to you too! I wish I was turning 20 again!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:44 PM   #30  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Gina ~ Congrats! I do think that there will be another pagent next year. I hope so. So far the contacts have been okay. I have to buy eye drops cause my eyes get dry real quick.

Courtnie ~ Did you make your goal?