Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 11:43 AM   #91  
kitty Momo

Yay, down 2 pounds!! yay.....

I need to get to my donuts and coffee morning here at work......also here by myself - so I will try and get back on line later.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:10 PM   #92  
kitty Momo

I am back!!! Donuts going fast! I also bought bagels w/ strawberry & plain cream cheese. I also bought myself a seedless watermelon for later along with some salad stuff.
My sitter is at the coast so I took Gaby to my mom's. It was a fun Sunday- went to a birthday and had 2 slices of pizza and *cough* cake...it was soooooo good. I read an article in People and like the thinking that no food is a "bad food" you just have to eat in moderation.

Hi to you all!! I need to get going! Chat in a bit......
Old 07-03-2006, 12:11 PM   #93  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

holy cow its monday already???? well i am down 2 more lbs.......maybe i can kick some butt at the gym this week while im on vacation. were almost done with all of the boxes inside the house, now we get to tackle the garage. we are doing a clean sweep while were unpacking. theres alot of crap thats been piling up for 18 years of marriage.
check back later,
shawna
Old 07-03-2006, 12:36 PM   #94  
kitty Momo

Shawna!! Congrats!!!

Jules Maybe weigh tomorrow?? Maybe you are retaining water?? That has happned to me before where I weigh one day and go down the next. Possible You are such a good mom for helping in the move!!!

My saga for the hour (haha) Sassy is my car is making noise too. Sometimes I don't hear anything. Pretty sure it is in the brakes and shocks....

Need to go find me a water bottle!
Old 07-03-2006, 01:52 PM   #95  
kitty Momo

Cristi???? Is this the week you said you were going to be busy with Vince home?? ugh - men...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. someone is telling me their hospital story...ewwww, gushing blood - gag...........oh, he is wearing a t shirt with an agency that my dad help start................ok, go ahead with the story...I guess I will be nice.....lol

I didn't get any sleep last night!! I am being short with everyone - hate when I am like that. I am starting to get hungry!!!

I have no idea what I am doing tomorrow. I think I will take Gaby to the dog park tonight and maybe just putter around my apt.....maybe take her out to the wadding pool..they have bbq thingies...maybe take the older girls and roast some wienies... speaking of which I think Gaby's dad is staying at his fathers just 2 blocks down the road....I think , not sure....I noticed an old beater car there the last few times I have driven by......and the CS mod came certified mail his support that he has to pay was 355 to 244 and now 121...lol

My mom goes "what does that mean?? " and I said..."just another amount he isn't going to pay"...hehe....

Michelle?? Come chat with me!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 03:17 PM   #96  
ugggg.....

I have the continuing saga of too much work to do!!! Just popping in really quick to say hi!!! Hopefully I will be back tonight!!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:10 PM   #97  
kitty Momo

but, but.........waaaaa, wait Jules! ugh.......fine.

I am ready to bug out of here early. I think I will take my watermelon and go home. I don't want to play anymore with you girls! neener, neener...speaking of which...where is our Bep?? I miss you Bep....and Michelle??

I guess I have to do some accounting and that 'll be it for the day!! I have some major cleaning to do at my apt tonight with putting clothes away and mopping - chores that didn't get done over the weekend.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:01 PM   #98  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--helping the girls left my house with much to be desired--hubby did some basics but not much--you can come on over and help me when you are done yours and we will stick Rach, Rebecca and Gaby at DD's house--they'd have fun!! DS is whining so I will help him paint the room DD just moved out of--his gf fixed the holes--they were actually from before but DS is acting like DD did it.....sigh...will they ever grow up and quit the Mom loves you more competition!!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 11:45 PM   #99  
kitty Momo

Jules.
My daughters always ruin walls, carpet, closest...bunch of bulls in a glass store. ha
Where do you think everyone is at? So still today and no Miss Cristi - seems odd....and no Bep?? Is she busy making her 1x1 brownies?? How does she do that?? Think she is actually measuring or just guessing? btw - you all would be sooooo proud to know I bought a can of coffee and filters. I will try and knock off that 1.70.
Decided to move to Happy Rock in Sept maybe - going to use my dads money.
blah - blah - can't wait for watermelon tomorrow. I had a small portion of steak and a potato w/ veggies - so good.
Gaby and I walked 1 mile at the park - before she wanted to be carried. Going to the dog park now.

Hope u all have a safe 4th!!!
Old 07-04-2006, 12:02 AM   #100  
kitty Momo

lalala..... I could probably get us to 100 post all on my own <roll eyes> . Oops, Gaby just mentioned the S word!! Slurpee.....yay.....
There was a reason I came back I am not just here to dribble.I was reading the article (in People) on the American Idol girl - I don't even know her name anyway it was on her struggle with bulimia and it mentioned a book that helped. I don't remember the name ....lol....but I think I remember it sounded interesting and I am pretty sure I thought I would go pick it up to read......duh, ....btw- is it Michelle that thought I was blonde?? lol

Where are you Michelle?? and Kathy!!!! Sassy??? and Trixie???

anyway....I am going ...night all
Old 07-04-2006, 12:48 AM   #101  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default 100

ill do the honors for the 100th post ..... yes im still awake, i am baking a cherry pie and i didnt get to do it until late ........not real sure why im baking it, i had some cherry pie filling in the cupboard and my inlaws had some pie crusts so i thought what the heck. i probably wont eat too much of it, dh and dalton will though......the girls are in nc with grandparents at camp meeting until sunday, we are heading over on friday. youngest dds bday is saturday, this is the first year in a long time we will actually all be together for her bday .....well im off to check the pie and head to bed.
happy 4th of july!!
shawna
Old 07-04-2006, 04:26 AM   #102  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool Sassy Reporting in! lmao

Hey Girlies!

Sassy reporting in! lol. Slightly melted Sassy that is! Well Good news! Our car is fixed! It was a spark plug that got loose and backed itself out! FIL and hub said they have never in their lives seen that happen before! But at least it was easy and didn't cost us a thing!

But we are still looking into buying a new car. Went out looking today and I felt like a snow cone in the Desert! lol. I think we sweated out about 10 pounds! lmaooooooooooooooo.

Then when we got home, do ya think I would eat a nice light salad? nooooooooooooooooo I had a sandwich AND fries! I'm paying for it now too. I feel so yucky and that was HOURS ago! I feel like I'm carrying a FF baby here. lmao!

Jules, I hope all goes well with your DK's move and sorry to hear your up two pounds! But hey maybe its just muscle from lifting all those boxes???

Susan, Oh no not your car too! It's an epidemic! lol. Did I hear the word Slurpee? Mmmmmmmmmmm...........and hey when you get your cleaning done, do ya wanna come over and finish up mine? lmao.

Well I weighed myself in on my invisible scale and it said.............."Go out and buy yourself a REAL scale!" lol. I know, I know, I need to get my behind to the store and BUY a REAL scale! lmaooooooooo.

Have a Great Day and a Wonderful 4th to those celebrating!!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2006, 08:38 AM   #103  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi! Just popping in a quick second to say HAPPY JULY 4th!!! I have company downstairs that I hear stirring. I have 3 more families coming today so I won't be on later.

Have a great day everyone!!!!
Old 07-04-2006, 01:12 PM   #104  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!!

Kathy - hope you can find us!!! I told you all to Buddy Up, no one listens to me - hehe......anyway, I will send you another email.

We are past 100 thanks to Shawna!! Anyway can start the new thread I can't do it on this computer.

Wow, Bep!! Sounds like you have a house full of people.....do you know them all? lol....jk....my brother invited us to a bbq at his house but I am begging off - we will see each other on the 16th for the potluck at the park and I just saw them Saturday. Though it is nice having the cousins together....

ugh - Rebecca is being a cranky butt.

Sassy - on the car!! Amazing and what luck!!!

I better get - dog park calls again......

chat later.....
Old 07-04-2006, 07:29 PM   #105  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Susan and Happy 4th to everybody!
Closed Thread