3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Home of the Loozing Floozies #74 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/84699-home-loozing-floozies-74-a.html)

gdeann 05-22-2006 03:07 PM

Here is a link to a dress I just ordered for a wedding. Hopefully it will fit and not be too low cut. I'm not near as thin as the model....check out her collar bones sticking out! So.....do you all think this would look OK on a fuller figured gal? Also, I can't find any light beige shoes, so if I have to choose, should I go with a white sandal or a darker brown sandal?

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=597&CatID=36960&CatTyp=DEP&It emTyp=G&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=0e276f0&ProdSeq=17&Cat=w edding+guest&Dep=&PCat=&PCatID=28247&RefPage=Produ ctList&Sale=&ProdCount=33&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=& ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll.aspx&RefCatID=282 48&RefDeptID=597&Page=3&CmCatId=597|28247|28248|36 960

gdeann 05-22-2006 03:10 PM

Guess you guys will have to copy & paste it!

4myloves 05-22-2006 04:19 PM

:welcome: :welcome3: :welcome2:

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/created/114832909473138.gif

Lynneye 05-22-2006 04:39 PM

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Today was a good day for me, I walked at lunch for 1/2 hour. Finally the rain has stopped and the sun is out. We have had rain for the last week, and it was great to be out in the sun, even if it was windy.

ShelleyM 05-22-2006 04:43 PM

Welcome, Kim! Join on in!

Gayle-The dress is lovely! I think it will look beautiful on you. What about the shoes that are advertised on the side? They look perfect for it. They are available in champagne, which looks like the color of the dress. Otherwise, I'm not sure a darker color would look right. What about gold sandals? They are showing so many metallics now.

chrily 05-22-2006 08:14 PM

I am such an idiot. I forgot that you gals switched threads on me. So here I am after not figuring it out for a few days.

How is everyone doing???? Hi Kim! I guess that means I'm not the newest memeber anymore. Glad you could join us.

Okay..gotta get dinner finished then my sister and I are either going for a bike ride or for a long walk. It's too nice of a day to hang out in the gym.

Check backa later.

chris

ShelleyM 05-23-2006 05:26 AM

One of my babies is graduating tomorrow!!!

I am feeling so old and sentimental today. It seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms. I can't believe that was 18 years ago. I would be crying and crying, if I wasn't on this darn Prozac!

Chris-Glad you found us again!

Today is the staff luncheon. For once, I'm not in charge, although I was the one who had to order the stuff, since I am the money lady. I have been OP for 3 days now, but I do plan on having something today. Maybe the yummy bread thing with the broccoli stuff in the middle. There is plenty of fruits and salad too.

Kim-I check the scales daily also, although I am better than I used to be. I used to weigh a few times a day. Now I can go a couple of days without weighing!

Hockeychic 05-23-2006 07:12 AM

Thank you all for the welcome.:hug:

Exercise went great yesterday, 10K on the stationary bike in the morning then Dh and I went for a 30 min brisk walk last night.

Just a quick check in , gotta get ready for work.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

SuzyMc 05-23-2006 08:11 AM

Just a quick post...

Our part time guy quit last week (found a full time job), so I'm moving out of the office and working with the guys as much as I can until they can hire someone else.

Welcome to all of our new members...I'll catch up with everyone this evening. Have a great day everyone!

4myloves 05-23-2006 11:20 AM

Suzy--Where do you work? How's the weather today?

Chris--So glad you found us again!!!

Kim and Lynneye (and Chris)--great job staying active! Don't forget that we have an exercise thread where you can post your goals and accomplishments. Shelley would love the company over there! :)

Shelley--don't cry little girl.....It'll be OK. (just wait 'till the other shoe drops :devil: ) Seriously, though, you should be so proud tomorrow night when you see your baby walk down that aisle and receive her diploma--you've accomplished a lot and set her in the right direction for the rest of her life. Love ya, girlfriend.

Deelite 05-23-2006 11:29 AM

Just a quick note before I head out to the gym.

Welcome to the new Floozies. You will love it here, and we will love you.

Shelley i know how you feel, when my last baby graduated I felt sad but proud. It is like another chapter of both of your lives. Enjoy coffee with MIL, not.

Gayle I agree with Shelley about the metalic shoes. They are really big right now or buy a light color shoe. The dress is beautiful. Who says that you can ever show too much clevage.......lol

chrily 05-23-2006 12:16 PM

Well, I took my bike ride last night. My legs are revolting against me now, but they will survive. It was such a nice night out. We rode for almost an 1 1/2 hr. I have the munchies like you wouldn't believe today. I don't know what's wrong with me but I keep wanting to eat. Well that's about it for me right now. I have to go pay our house payment, mail some bills, and go to the bank then head to my sister's to finish up my niece's bedroom.

chris

coles 05-23-2006 01:23 PM

Welcome to all the newcomers!! Great to have you with us.
Yesterday was a holiday so I didn't get to weigh in until today at lunch. I am down 4.2 lbs. this week. Grand total of 23 lbs.

SuzyMc 05-23-2006 08:59 PM

OMG...Did I ever get a workout today!! I was up and down ladders all day, lifting heavy duct work and running the big screwguns. I sure am pooped tonight and something tells me I'm going to be really sore tomorrow! Tomorrow and Thursday I get to crawl around in the rafters and insulate all the pipe that we put up today...a nasty, hot, itchy job.

Cheryl ~ My husband and I own a sheet metal and heating business and our oldest son, Shawn, works for us as well. I am usually in charge of the office and bookwork, but my husband has BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo) and cannot work off the ground or over his head, so without our part-time helper that leaves me to help Shawn. Today we hung ductwork in the attic of a new Curves...we joked that I was the first woman to workout in the new Curves and got paid for it too! :lol:

Shelley ~ I'm sending lots of hugs and well wishes to you. I remember feeling the same way when my boys graduated. :hug:

Gayle ~ Beautiful dress! I agree with Shelley...a metallic shoe to match the brooch would be very nice.

Chris ~ I'm glad that you found us again! ;) You are doing an amazing job with your exercise...keep it up!

Janice ~ Woohoo another 4.2 pounds gone! You are doing SO good! Keep it up girl! :carrot:

Kim ~ Welcome to the group! It sounds like you have the exercise thing down too...good for you! :cp:

Dee ~ How is your back feeling these days?

Debbi ~ I'm glad you got a walk in yesterday...your weather was certainly better than ours was! Yesterday our high was 47...burr! Today was better though...it was sunny and in the 60's. It's supposed to be in the 80's this weekend...that's going to be quite a jump!

chrily 05-23-2006 11:27 PM

Well I went to my dietician today. I didn't gain anything but I didn't lose. I'm hoping I'll show a loss next week. I know I have a little extra weight hanging on me because of it being that TOM. Tomorrow, I go to my rheumatologist and then take Nicole to the dentist. This will be her very first trip.

WEll I"m gonna relax for a bit and then as soon as the girls are in bed, I'm taking a nice hot bath. Kelly is having a heyday. He did some appliance work for another place his friend owns and instead of cash, he gave him a big screen t.v. Kelly is in heaven. :D

Gonna get out of here. C ya in the morning.

chris