Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 11:45 AM   #16  

Dee, that was me!! I didn't mean to scare anyone--I just wanted to get everyone's attention!

I'm sorry!
Old 05-05-2006, 11:47 AM   #17  

Quote:
Oh my, I hope Larry isn't jealous of "Didley".
Old 05-05-2006, 01:25 PM   #18  

Duh, Cherylyou will have to pardon me I am a druggie. Sorry about that. So you like my new friend Didley.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:28 PM   #19  

Gayle yeah I wonder how Cheryl got to be a senior member? Cheryl you got a secret you are keeping from us?

Shelley I forgot to ask you if your computer is working any better. I hope that it is behaving.

Time for Larry to come home for lunch I better get going.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:35 PM   #20  

I don't know what I did to be a Senior Member. It just kicked over to that at some point.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:49 PM   #21  
Losing it!

Gosh Dee, you think "little miss senior member" will want anything to do with us common chicks??? LOL!
Thanks Cheryl for starting the roll call! GREAT idea!

We are so exciting, we mowed the yard last night for our anniversary! We did get a gift of sparkling, so hopefully tonight after the BD party, we can break it open. It is nice and chilled!
Old 05-05-2006, 04:19 PM   #22  

Well Gayle your quote is cheap fast and easy.....lol
I hope that you have a wonderful birthday party and a orgasmic evening.....opps Can I say that here?
Old 05-05-2006, 04:37 PM   #23  

I'll second that wish! Actually, I hope ALL of our evenings are at LEAST orgasmic

Gayle, don't forget to answer the roll call so you can get your smiley face
Old 05-05-2006, 05:05 PM   #24  

Mike lost his job today. He had been there 1 year this April. They say it had to do with insurance. They called him in yesterday and told him that since he drives his own vehicle, we need to have a $500,000.00 policy. We already have that because of my leased car. Well, the insurance company faxed them the policy and Mike thought everything was okay. This afternoon they called him in and told him that it would have to go through their insurance company, and they can't get him insured, according to corporate. So he was let go. This is a real bummer, what with Becky going to college next year, the graduation party, and the laptop we are supposed to get her for a graduation present. Not to mention of course all the bills we already have. Also, I guess the equity line I applied for will be down the tubes, since when they call to check his employer, they'll find out he doesn't work there. I'm sure he'll find something within a week or 2, since there are quite a few construction supers needed, but it doesn't help this minute. It seems whenever everything is going great, we get slammed down again. I am really bummed!

Thanks for listening!!

Hey Cheryl--I didn't know you were a "Days" fan. Both Doni and I are too!!

Gayle-I 3rd that wish!!
Old 05-05-2006, 05:44 PM   #25  

Oh, Shelley, that is such awful news! I can't imagine what shock y'all must be in. Is he eligible for any unemployment benefits? I'd check that out 1st thing so your family will have a second income source while he's looking for a different job.

If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, please let me know!
Old 05-05-2006, 05:45 PM   #26  

Oh, and I've watched Days for 26 or so years now (and I'm 30 )
Old 05-05-2006, 07:26 PM   #27  

Cheryl-I remember coming home after elementary school to watch Days, then Another World. I quite watching it for many years, then started back again when Becky was born and I was at home for awhile. The 2nd time was 18 years ago. The first, I don't even want to guess! It had to be close to 40 years ago. I forget how many years they have been on, but it not much over 40!

He's not going to be without a job long enough to collect unemployment, hoprefully! He has to get 1 next week.

I like your little devil for Gayle!!
Old 05-06-2006, 12:45 AM   #28  
Losing it!

My romantic evening after the mom's left turned into rescuing an owl in the middle of the street. We think he has a broken wing. A park ranger is to contact us tomorrow. He is sitting here in a box by me and sends a "hoot" out to you girls!!

Cheryl, you are a little stinker!!! Go ahead, keep picking on me, I know now I will never be anything more then just a registered member. I bow to you, oh Senior Chickie!!! I like my devil too!!!!

Shelley, if you need anything, you let me know, ok??? I know this is a rough time with graduation and all, but hopefully you guys will come through all of it ok. I can't believe the company not even having the common decency to let Mike have some notice. Maybe this needed to happen, he can move on and find something even better. Keep me updated!
Old 05-06-2006, 12:48 AM   #29  
Losing it!

Here is a pic of the orphan we found tonight!
Old 05-06-2006, 10:10 AM   #30  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Shelley ~ What a blow for Mike and your whole family! I do hope that he can find a new job quickly...this is a bad time to be out of work.

Gayle ~ I think little "hootie" was worth giving up a romantic evening for. He sure is a cutie! I hope that he heals and everything turns out ok!

Guess what I found out everyone? In your User CP under Edit Profile you can set your User Title to anything you want...

"This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count."

So not only can we all be Senior Members, but we could also all be Fantastic Floozies!
Closed Thread