Old 05-26-2006, 01:26 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Congrats Kimberley !

I am still eating strawberries thanks to buying a bunch of them the other day, I'm determined for them NOT to go bad! I have the day off today, yay! So I'm going to go for a long walk, even if it's raining!!

Have a good day gals!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:07 AM   #62  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicas! Hope everyone had a good, relaxing Memorial Day weekend. Jeff and I went to a park yesterday. We went walking on a path through the woods for about 40 minutes (20 in, 20 out) with a stop in between to feed the ducks. I also packed us a lunch to eat there, so we camped out on a bench near the lake for that. It was hot, but the path was mostly shaded by the trees. I managed to get a tiny bit of sunburn on the left side of my neck/shoulder--who knows how that happened, since we spent the same amount of time walking in each direction, yet my right side is still completely white

After the park, we headed to a giant mall (Potomac Mills). I wanted new clothes for work--I have put off buying clothes "until I lose some weight," but I need some grown up clothes NOW since I'm more frequently interacting with directors, VPs, and people from other companies. Well, after hours of shopping, all I ended up with was a t-shirt and skirt from Walmart. Frustrating, but I guess it's better than nothing. Oh, and I'm not even wearing my new skirt today cuz I was too lazy to shave my legs this morning

I was up late last night chatting with a couple people I've met online. Both are girls about my age--one I met through CraigsList who lives in MD, and the other lives in the same town as me, and I met her on here. Both seem really nice, so hopefully I'll get to meet up with them. I seem to have a lot in common with both of them as far as attitude about things and stuff, so here's hoping I'll soon know someone other than just Jeff around here

I'm ready to roll with healthy choices today. I took the highway this morning and plan to do the same this afternoon--that route avoids the McDonald's I pass on my other route. I have 2 sandwiches and a frozen meal to eat at work today, plus I already had a good breakfast and have 2 liters of water to drink. Oh, and I actually remembered to take the chicken out of the freezer for dinner tonight--too often, I end up with something less healthy because I forgot to defrost the meat And I am going for a walk when I get home from work. It's supposed to be 95 and humid, so it likely won't be a long one, but I know I at least won't feel like snacking after walking in such weather! If anything, I'll probably return frommy walk and just crash on the couch for a nap--at least naps are calorie-free!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:05 PM   #63  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies!

I know I'm a late entry, but I couldnt get here before now! Working the day after a holiday really sucks! It's like two days worth of work crammed into one day. Very frustrating! But, I've only got 30 minutes to go!

Jill, you have a great plan! That seems to always be the most successful for me when I plan out the day. And good luck with the potential new friends!

My period kept me sidelined most of the weekend. We went to a couple of parties this weekend, but definitely felt out of it! Today is Day 6, and it is finally showing signs of stopping.
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #64  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Oh, me...I'm so behind here. But I did start a new thread!
Please join me there!
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote