Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 01:11 PM   #46  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Happy Friday Ladies!

I really am glad it is Friday! I don't know why but I love the weekend. Hoping to get a few calls about people wanting to see the house tomorrow. But I bet if it mentions the open house online they will wait until Sunday-which is fine. Think I will go and check out the site and see if he has the open house listed. He put up sign around the neighborhood Wednesday. So tomorrow I will be spending the day cleaning.

ANGIE...girly, you are worrying me with all the running around you are doing. My mom had a hysterectomy and wasn't able to do much until after two weeks. The same with 2 of my SIL's. You just be careful missy. I've never heard of Jyske, what the heck is it?

SUSAN...yes you are a good mom! You just remember that. All kids go through a phase and I think that is what Rachel is doing, going through a phase. And like someone said, they may not like you, but they always love you. Bet Gaby was COLD standing at the door naked! I think snow is BEAUTIFUL too!

JANE...yes, that is what I am talking about. Not sure why I kept and still call it the filter. I do clean ours after every use and I vacuum about once a week, except when it would beep. But I never thought to actually take it out and wash it in soapy water with a brush. I washed two loads yesterday and no problems so apparently that was the problem. Now I know to look for the build up and wash it probably once a week, or at least every other week. For a while it was driving me mad. Half way through a cycle it would start beeping and the lint light would flash as well as it flashing E:01. There was no where in the book that mentioned anything about E:01 or to wash the filter ever so often. So...I would clean (vacuum) the filter(lint tray) put it back, and also down in where the lint try goes and start over. Anyway, glad it was something simple and it was still under the warranty. The filter/lint tray is a little different than the ones in other dryers I have had in the past. And I never had a problem like that with any other dryer that wasn't an upright. Anyway...hope you enjoy all the new furniture! We bought some new furniture when we moved here, living room, dining room, and Josh & Carrie new beds...so if we get the new house all we need is a kitchen table and chairs. This house has a seperate eating nook in the kitchen as well as a dining area/living room. Another reason I liked the house. Really not crazy about having an eating bar/counter.

SUE...I wish I could get into color schemes and such with our house. I call it our house but it's not until we sell this one. I don't even want to think about it and plan things for fear of losing it and then having to start over. So, trying not to think about it as hard as that is. I always wanted wood floors in the kitchen and dining room but I really like this house because of the tile in the baths and the kitchen. Have fun planning things!

MARTI...I think first thing Sunday morning I am going to bake some banana bread so the house smells really good for the open house. I saw some at the store and made me think of you saying that a while back. Hopefully the smell lingers for a while.

MARY KATE...YIKES to all the pain you are having. That snapping sounds very painful! I hope it gets better soon! Send some of that rain our way-we need it! Wouldn't it be great if it were that easy?!

KATY...what fun to be doing VCB! I remember when I was young and went. I so enjoyed the crafts and such.

Hi to everyone else!

Well, I have a load of laundry to get done and am going to do a few things around the house so I don't have as much to do tomorrow. When V gets home we are headed to pick up our taxes finally! I think I've said we were going to do that several times, not pick up but take them. Well, that never happened. A lot of the guys at work have this guy do theirs also so V had one of his co-workers take it down there since he was going. That was two weeks ago. The guy has his own tax business so has been VERY busy, of course. It is tax time after all. He was going to mail them but V said he didn't trust the mail. Not sure why we have so many problems with our mail being sent back when our address is on there. But it's happened a lot. So...that's about all I have.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful weekend!
Old 03-10-2006, 01:18 PM   #47  
One day at a time

Smile

Hiya Ms Susan!

Josh told me when he was in Jr. High he smoked. Funny, I never smelled it on him so he hid it well. I have a sensitive nose when it comes to cigarettes smoke, really can't take it. Of course now he smokes and I wish he didn't. Nothing I can do though, he is 24.

Hopefully, you do get CS. Hey, what about head start for Gaby? Do they have that there? Don't know anything about it but thought it might be something to look into. Don't even know the age you have to be to be in it.

Anyway, thought I better say Hi or should I say Ho?! LOL I saw you had posted while I was writing that novel.

Hope you have a great day!
Old 03-10-2006, 01:47 PM   #48  
kitty Momo

Ho Cristi

We do have a nice Head Start in the Village but you have to be from the 3rd world to go there. You can't be from this country - lol

jk!!

Loved your novel I might sneak out and check out the day care close to here. It is .6 miles. Not bad but .........I really hope to get my own SM job soon and would be in a totally different area of town and would have to start all over again. Waaaa, waaaaa

Hate smoking too. Hate smelly people.Sorry......I ain't perfect!! lol Hate people who make me gag.......call me mean - others have....lol
Old 03-10-2006, 04:49 PM   #49  
One day at a time

Smile

Ho Susan!

Gotcha about head start. Hey, what about scholarships? Do any of the preschools do anything like that? I had Jason in a christian school once and some lady was telling me about scholarships for your kids to go there. Had no clue they had such a program. She had her three boys going there and that was the only way she could do it. Anyway, hope you find the "right" preschool for Miss Gaby.

Hey, I'm not perfect either! I don't think anyone is. And yeah, smelly people, peeeeeuuuuu! My whole family smokes and when I am around them as soon as I leave I have to take a shower. That smell gets in my hair and clothes and smells really bad. Also, give me a headache! and you are NOT mean!

Anyway, just dropping by for a minute to see if anyone had posted and to say Hi, oh, I mean Ho to everyone! Had to check the reatlors site for something. So I am outta here. V is home and gotta go!

See ya later
Old 03-10-2006, 06:21 PM   #50  
GmaTo8

Time to move to #170 before we crash, lol.
Closed Thread