andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:17 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

bump!
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:27 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 219/167/159

Height: 5' 9"

Ok, so yesterday I totally fell off the wagon....I had a good breakfast, but when I got home from work I had half a bag of potato chips, and some valentines cookies and candy. Then, my parents called and took us out to dinner at Joe's crab shack. I ate too much at dinner, and now I feel like I have a food hangover this morning.

On the positive side, I got evaluated at work yesterday and everything seemed to go ok. I have been a nervous wreck for months about it, and last night I actually got a good night's sleep. I have been tossing and turning at night for the last 2 months. Now maybe I won't be quite so tired during the afternoon.

Take care everyone, it is back to eating sane for me today!!
LeslieFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 02:00 PM   #19  

Leslie, glad to see you climbing back onto the wagon--we all have our slip ups now and then. Maybe now that you won't have to stress about the work stuff as much, things will go more smoothly.

I am going to San Antonio this weekend and will need to remember to eat on plan despite all the yummy treats!
Old 02-16-2006, 03:48 PM   #20  
Fat-be-gone

Just stopping by, scoping out the competition.

Good luck to you, i'm sure you'll need it. lol

See ya in a month!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:31 PM   #21  

Hey Rosario --

Thanks for the encouragement -- right back at you! Your birthday is three days after mine and it looks like we've both set birthday challenges for ourselves --good luck!!

Veerie
Veerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:41 PM   #22  

Leslie -- congrats on the good evaluation. That must be a big weight off your mind! I completely hear you about the "off the wagon" days -- I have a lot of those, too. Don't forget, though, that there are just as many "not only am I on the wagon but I'm driving the damned thing" kind of days. As long as they balance out, you're golden.

Liz, have a great time in SA! I spent 3 years living in Dallas and really regret that I didn't get to Austin or SA -- I hear they're both great places.

Diane -- hope you're doing ok and feeling better!
Old 02-16-2006, 10:11 PM   #23  

Smile

Keep going Girl's it realy helps to have Others to challenge you in a positive way. Good Luck to all and here it the we all need
butter ball no more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 06:30 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 219/167/159

Height: 5' 9"

Had another day of not so good eating, better than the day before but not so great. I need to do my exercises....I am so unmotivated...HELP!!!!!
LeslieFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 08:33 AM   #25  

Leslie, forget about waiting for motivation. Just do it! You'll feel better afterwards, I promise!

Vee, I am very excited about SA. We haven't been for awhile so it'll be really nice plus we're actually staying at nice hotel on the river instead of just a cheap one to save money.

I have been doing OK on everything but the scale is just not cooperating! At least this morning a guy I know at the gym said "you run 5 times a week? that must be why you're so skinny!" i laughed but it was a little ego boost especially when i'm not feeling very skinny right now.
Old 02-17-2006, 08:47 AM   #26  

Liz -- I am in the same boat and it is so frustrating! I know I shouldn't rely solely on the scale to tell me how I'm doing, but a little change here and there would make a big difference. I know the closer we get, the harder it is and maybe that in itself is a sign of success, but jeez. I have had a pretty discouraging week. Still, I'm on my way to gym anyway...
Old 02-17-2006, 01:08 PM   #27  

Good job getting to the gym anyway...I spent some quality time with the stairmaster and the elliptical machine this morning myself!
Old 02-17-2006, 08:52 PM   #28  
banned

hi ladies!!
thanks veerie-actually things are lookin down again just when i thought they were about to go up. im having VERY painful urination and my teeth are aacting up and my potential massage lady backed out on me.....must find a way to work all of this out bc day by day the lack of food and activity are doing bad things to my body.
leslie isnt that a great feelin?
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 10:07 AM   #29  

Oh dear. That doesn't sound good. First and foremost, you need to take care of yourself. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Liz and Leslie, have a terrific weekend!
Old 02-19-2006, 03:55 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hello ladies, Can I ask one of you to keep track of everyones points so we can tally them all up at the end of the month?? Starting from February 13/06.
Thanks.
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote