3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   A Few Good friends #13! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/73276-few-good-friends-13-a.html)

Wide in Winnipeg 01-19-2006 11:23 PM

So I'm off the phone......HaHa!!! If you know what I mean!!!!! Catch ya all tomorrow! Feeling better thanks!!!:hug:
Hey D~ your turn next!!!
G'night!

andreaphilip3 01-19-2006 11:30 PM

hey wendy....
are you sure we didnt meet in another life or something b/c even your voice sounds familiar:)

hope ryan went to bed alright....

sweet dreams....ttyl:)

andreaphilip3 01-19-2006 11:31 PM

hahah!!!

guess what girl?
i needed those laughs as much as you did so thank you too:)

Wide in Winnipeg 01-19-2006 11:32 PM

Ya,like we have talked to each other everyday ! Ryan went to bed great!!! Finally!! Time to myself.....I'm going to bed!

megsa 01-20-2006 01:10 AM

hey Sweet,

I'm busy reading a book by Janet Evanovich called One for the Money. Her books are really enjoyable and fun. Even my mom enjoys them!! I tend to read just about anything I can lay my hands on - luckily tomorrow is library day! I enjoy Kathy Reichs (thriller, similar to Patricia Cornwell) Terry Pratchett (for those days when you really need to laugh) and almost anything else (except Harry Potter!!). I started packing books last night and filled up two boxes with more needed! I have to clear out my headboard this weekend as it goes to auction next Thursday. I don't think that 2-3l of water is too much! I drink 3l at work, and If I'm on the bike at night I must have at least another 500ml! You CAN drink too much, but that means about 7-8l!!!! Maybe just try to drink earlier in the day?

Lisa - we need the rain here almost as much as you do! Last week we had rain almost all week and in some places it broke a 4 year drought!! We have to realise that we are a country that is getting progressively drier over the years. Even I can see how the rain pattern has changed.

Must go and see if there is work for me to do!

Meg

andreaphilip3 01-20-2006 11:56 AM

tgif ladies!
hi meg hows it goin?
good mornin wendy! im glasd ryan went to bed easily....did you sleep well? i slept ok. i ate cereal and am off to shop. but will bbl!

colaz 01-20-2006 12:26 PM

Hey Diane!

Gm everyone!

I don't have much planned for today. I should shower here in a little bit, but having trouble working up the energy to get off my couch.

We are leaving around 5:30 to go to my house. My friends are going with me.

andreaphilip3 01-20-2006 01:15 PM

hi tess!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg 01-20-2006 01:21 PM

Well, here I am posting daily as promised HAHA I think I have only miss 1 day since we started this thread and that was due to computer problems,not lack of me trying!!
How is everybody today? It's noon here and I haven't even had breaky yet!! Better get on that,catch ya later!

Wide in Winnipeg 01-20-2006 03:09 PM

well,here I am posting again.... and there's nobody around. Where did everyone go???? Vacationing for the weekend??? I'm lonely......

andreaphilip3 01-20-2006 03:47 PM

aww wendy im here.....
i was out shoppin! dont worry i ate enough for 2...hehe.
tess are ya still on that couch?:D

jas80 01-20-2006 08:48 PM

i went shopping at target today. bought new workout clothes, tennis shoes (which i needed badly), a balance ball and a resistance band kit to go with the ball. i love that ball!. i only got to do half my tae bo workout since the kids woke up and i really didn't want to knock them out. so i popped in the workout that came with the band kit and did that. loved it. my 4 yo daughter got her green ball from the playroom and was doing it all with me. right down to the inhales and exhales. so funny. i want to workout again tonight. never thought i'd say that!

up another lb today. but this time i finally wised up and measured myself like some people in this thread were suggesting to me. down 2 inches in my waist, and down 2 in my hips. not so down about that lb anymore. tons of encouragement from my hubby online today. very good day!

andreaphilip3 01-20-2006 08:51 PM

hey jas 80! wtg on those inches!!!!!
ok guys i am soooooo sick right now i just pigged out and now i think i may barf!

hey wendy, tess, jasmine. hoipe jas gets my message bout not skipping her weigh in tomm ortheyll charge her double next time.

andreaphilip3 01-20-2006 10:39 PM

hi guys!
wendy and i and been working on a plan to get us refocused and remotivated and hopefully make some new friends at the same time!:)

i placed a posted in the buddy section about a game i saw played on another board and it worked! its called dump your plump! where people earn points each day and week for positive behaviors leading to weight loss and a healthier life. its mostly 1 point per behavior for things suh as 1/2 water a day, 20 minutes of exercise, and 2 points per pound or inch lost.

Wide in Winnipeg 01-20-2006 11:06 PM

I am so pumped about this!!! Whooo hooo! can't wait!