Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 07:48 AM   #31  
Carol

I swear I posted the other day, but I can't find it right now. Not doing so well at staying OP and now I am sick with a bad cold/sinus infection. All I do is cough... I will try to do better today.

Congrats to everyone else staying OP. You guys are great. Keep it up and hopefully I will catch that motivation!!!

Talk to you soon!! Have a great day!!!
Old 01-16-2006, 09:52 AM   #32  

Hello

Where did everyone go? Did you go with Allenmoms to AZ??

Carol.....I KNEW I saw your post runnig through cyper-space!! Don't you hate it when that happens!! I hope you get well soon AND GET BACK OP!!!!!

Today is weigh-in day!! I was down 5 more lbs!! It's only 7 lbs. so far
but I'm on a roll now!!

Sharon....I'm glad you're back!!!!

Gotta run...off work today & I've got house work to do!
Old 01-16-2006, 10:59 PM   #33  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

I am here! Sorry I've kinda been MIA also .. it has been a busy week for us. Lots going on .. I have been trying to be good --- kinda 1/2 and 1/2 .. no weight loss to report but I better get busy cuz you guys are gonna pass me right on by - you'll all be in those bikini bathing suits this summer and I'll be all covered up!

Sharon: Good to hear from you - and I know - I owe you an email. Coming very soon!

Sherry: WTG on your wt loss! You rock! Sorry I fluffed off on the food journal .. I will start another one for this week if you will join me again - YELL at me if I don't post! I NEED A GOOD SWIFF KICK IN THE "YOU KNOW WHERE!!!

Mel: Have a great time in Arizona - I should go with you as I do have a son in Arizona and his name is Allen! Have fun!

Carol: I saw your post too! Get well soon - maybe we both can "catch" that motivation together ...

Talk to you all soon .......

STOP! No more posting here ... please go to #12 ... See you there!

Love, CJ
Closed Thread