Old 01-31-2006, 08:35 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 191/187/141

Height: 5'4"

You know Kat a Bristish Scientist claimed last Monday, January 23rd, as the gloomiest day of the year. So, I think there was something to everyone being off last week. I am sorry you had a hard week, sick kids on top of your grandma dieing must have been very tough. I still have one set of grandparents, they are in their mid 80s. I know it will be very hard losing them. I don't think my grandfather will make another year.

Dawn, I am glad you are feeling better and got a little workout in today. I think having people notice is almost better than the scale moving downwards. You are probably just putting everything back in its place.

Sunday: Nice 1 hour walk with the girls
Monday: cb: walk to work plus stairs
Tuesday: debating NordicTrack as I type.

On track with eating

OBsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 08:21 AM   #152  

Hi everyone,

Thank goodness its Feb. only a few more months of winter.

I've been doing good at both eating and exercising this week. Water though not so good some days. Got an hour on the treadmill everyday except Mon and today. Kids have been up since 3:30 am !! Will try to get my walk in tonight. I also have done 2 of my 3 Curves workouts this week except now my shoulder is in spasm again , so I think I'll just skip Curves until Monday. I hate to do that but I need to give it time to heal.

Hope everyone is feeling better the last few weeks of Jan sounded like complete crap for everyone. I'm sure Feb. will be better.

Gotta go, kids are restless again and my insurance guy is coiming to photograph my new oil tank soon. See you all tomorrw.

Dawn
DawnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote