7th weigh-in: Sept.19th-lost 2 lbs.

Total 17 lbs.
  • 8/19: Down 5 pounds this week

total of 28 pounds
  • Started Low-Carb 09-20-2005

Tuesday, 09-20-2005: 272
  • Okay, I'll post to see if I stay maintaining. I weigh every Wed.:

9/21/05-124.5

• I've been "doing" low-carb since Tuesday and I've done rather well so far. I've done well on the last few diets I've been on, though, through the week, only to gain it all back over the week-ends. I thought maybe if I posted what I've lost so far on the thread today it would help me stay committed through the week-end. I'll post again on Monday or Tuesday to let y'all know if it worked.

Cheryl
  • Thank you Shelley & Cheryl!

So far we are up to 70 total pounds lost!!!!!!
  • Hi Girls

I started the low-carb plan Aug 1st and have lost 20 pounds so far. My weigh-in day is Monday.

Everyone is doing GREAT!!!
  • Started Low Carb Sept 19, 2005
    1st week Lost - 6 lbs.
  • I redid my ticker not sure why it doesn't show on this thread. I will try again.
  • Forgot to save it, was the problem. OOPS!!
  • WOW GIRLS! We are at 97 total pounds lost!!!!!

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Down 1 pound this week.

The weight loss should of been more, but we had a family dinner yeaterday (nothing OP except tossed salad without dressing) ice cream and cake was also served. This was Steve's family and I learned a LONNNGGGGG time ago to just eat smaller portions. If they know you are dieting, they try to feed you just that much more and it becomes the hot topic of the day.
  • Wow look at all those pounds lost! Great job ladies.

Gayle I am going to push the pounds over the 100 pound ledge.

I lost 10 pounds since my surgery (Aug 31). I know that this is not from all my effort but I have been really trying since the surgery to lose. I read that you can lose 1-20 pounds with a tummy tuck but that is based on how heavy you were before you lost weight, so I was hoping for a two pound lost. Actually I think the doctor told me I would only lose a couple of pounds. I weighed myself about two weeks after the surgery and I had lost 8 pounds. So I figure the surgery took off about 5-6 pounds off. My WW's goal was 141 lb's. I am 134 pounds. I am at goal for WW's but my personal goal is 133-136 lb's. I will post a weekly weigh in so I can be accountable.
  • 8th weigh-in: Sept.26
    Lost 1 lb.

Total loss:18

AWESOME JOB LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!