Floozies JUNE Walking/Exercise

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to

• Please Post Your Daily Walking Or Exercise Here.

Come On And Join Us!!! Make A Walking Or Exercise Goal With Us!!! It Will Be Fun And We Can All Lose Weight And Get Into Shape!!!

What's YOUR Goal????
  • June 1st:

Walked 30 minutes
  • My June goal is 120 miles

June 1
    4.5/4.5/120
  • June 1: 1 hour walking
  • June 2nd (Thursday):

Walked 30 minutes
  • June 4
    6.5/11/120

Not only did I have flooding problems around the neighborhood today, but when I hit 6 miles, I had tummy problems and had to stop. Darn!!
  • June 2: 30 minute walking

June 3: 30 minute walking

June 4: 30 minute walking

How did the new shoes work out Shelley???
  • Gayle-They are wonderful! I will find out today more today on my long run, if I can find 10 or 12 miles of unflooded road. Have I told you how proud I am of you for keeping up your walking??? You are doing fantastic!
  • Sunday
    Real bad run for me today. I hope it wasn't the shoes. I'm thinking TOM and stomach, along with not eating something before I went.
    10.5/21.5/120
  • My goal for June is to walk 30 miles.

So far I've walked two.

30/2/28
  • Mon, June 6: 30 min AM walk
  • The New Girl
    Brand spankin' new here! I just joined last night after an 'aha' moment after conveniently 'forgetting' swimsuit on mini-vacation, I had to swim in a t-shirt and shorts thinking somehow that looked better than my swim suit. Something tells me I still looked like I weigh 238 lbs! I literally cringe when my b/f touches my tummy when we snuggle. I feel gross and think he must think I look gross.
    My name is Michelle, I'm 37, single but dating a great guy, mom of 2, Matthew and Katelyn (almost 5 and almost 15). I work full time and I'm at my highest non-pregnant weight and absolutely have to do something to feel better about myself! I looked around last night and saw this group and liked the comraderie and support I saw.
    My excercise goal for today is 30 minutes.
  • WELCOME PURPLE BANANA & MICHELLE!!!! Feel free to join us on the Floozie thread!!!!

Nice to see you here Cheryl!!!! I'm SURE you can meet your goal!!!

Shelley, feeling better today???? Love you!

June 5: 4 hours yard work and push mower

June 6: 30 minutes walking
  • WELCOME Purple Banana & Michelle!!!!!! So nice to have you here! I know you'll love the ladies here. We need all the support & motivation that we can get! So glad to have you! Come on over to the regular thread (I think we're on #37) and post there with us. Would love to have you there too!

Saturday:
    Walked 30 minutes

Monday:
    Walked 30 minutes
  • 30 miles / goal 100 miles

Welcome MichelleLynn and Purple Banana. It is always nice to see new people here.

Shelley I know what it is like with all the water. It is so wet here.