Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 04:16 PM   #31  

Oh geez. I wrote a long post, then hit the back button accidentally and lost the whole d*mn thing. It was a boring post anyway.

It went like this: blah, blah, blah, blah, I can't fit into my jeans either, blah, blah, blah, depressed too, blah, blah, welcome home Kiwi, blah, blah, blah, blah, worked in yard, blah, blah, saw movie, blah, blah, blah, blah, Dylan is old, blah, blah, blah, blah, hi everybody else, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.............
Old 04-25-2005, 04:31 PM   #32  
loves kleenex box art

I've done that, too.

Ok. Here goes :::::: What movie? blah blah blah. What's the 45 lbs. diet? blah blah blah blah. Dylan is still cool blah blah blah blah. Wabby is sweet blah blah blah blahhhhhhh.

TPBM is Pope Benedict.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:27 PM   #33  
Member w/ messiest house

False. I only think I'm infallible.

And blah blah blah thank you Wabby. I'm still hungry. I like to think that means I've lost weight. I know my pants are a tad loose. But that might just be from wearing them repeatedly....

I made a lovely chicken stew in the crockpot for dinner and it's ready now!

Kiwi
Old 04-25-2005, 09:57 PM   #34  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Blah Blah Blaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhhh!!! i just made tea biscuits and ate FIVE of them------------ i must be depressed too====all day long i have no time to eat,so NOW i come home and eat all night long---------note the things i have been making------------margaritas,cookies and tea biscuits=-===i want to make fudge but it has to be a sunny day and we have had nothing but rain lately=----SO nice to hear from lushtank====maybe we could do like cookie and start the second week of the south beach---i can't hack it when they say NO fruit====someone find out what you can eat on the second week and let's give it a whirl===========i am pretty sure it says no biscuits,fudge or gingersnaps.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:45 PM   #35  
loves kleenex box art

I have the book. Phase II .. day I

1 cup fresh strawberries
Oatmeal (they tell you how to make it)
Coffee
hard boiled egg
Chicken salad (recipe)
fresh pear with 1 wedge Laughing Cow
Spinach-stuff salmon (recipe)
veggie medley
tossed salad w/ olive oil
choco-dipped strawberries (recipe)

That's 3 meals, 2 snacks and 1 dessert.

salmon recipe:

5 oz. fillets . Heat oven to 400

slit 2/3 way through center. Season with s & P
Mix baby spinach, pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts and shove it in.

Can you do this? Bagz you MUST do it or none of us can. You must command and lead. Go Go Goooooo.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:07 AM   #36  

Does anybody know what a "wacom" is?
I wish I'd become a painter.
I am reading several memoirs of FAT girls. I don't know whether to be relieved, depressed, hopeful or all of the above.
It hailed hail the size of baseballs north of here this evening. I'm glad I wasn't there.
I have nothing interesting to say.

TPBM actually got 8 hours of sleep.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:08 AM   #37  
fatter than U

Talking

False. I was in bed for 8 hours, but many of those hours included tossing and turning, analyzing my pitiful life and getting up to pee twice so not much sleeping was done.

Ate a big chunk of cheese for breakfast. I need sustenance to face the library darlings. We are doing prepositions today, eg: The cheese is ON the cracker, the cracker is UNDER the cheese.

That diet doesn't sound half bad. Is that South Beach? I may have to get the book. 165 on me looks like 200 on other people because I am a round blob in the middle and all fat collects there. My face is round and puffy. None of my pants fit. My shoulders look a mile wide. I hate this. I've even been doing Leslie 2 - 3 times a week. When does it start working?

So sorry about your dd Lushy, that's not good news for anyone, but especially for such a young girl.

On Sunday I made a felafel pizza and it was VERY interesting. Ds12 ate it, ds9 wouldn't touch it. This is par for the course.

TPBM loooves cheese.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:14 AM   #38  
I need more coffee.

S/C/G: 280/259/170

Height: 5'9"

Luckily the SBD book is out in mass market paperback now.

Gotta run. We are taking DS3 to New Orleans to see the pediatric neurologist today.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:19 AM   #39  
loves kleenex box art

True. I loovovovoeeee cheese.

Cookie .. this is a game. TPBM means The Person Below Me. You can play. Some cows boycott but you can ignore that.

The job I want So Much is still being advertised. But so are other jobs. Must persevere. It's raining but not golf sized drops. Must shower. Must stand up straight. Want a waist line.

TPBM likes horseradish sauce on their sandwiches.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:49 AM   #40  
loves kleenex box art

everybody go HERE and get your pyramid.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:11 PM   #41  

True. I love horseradish. Especially w/ prime rib.

I have a headache. I'm self medicating w/ a latte and maple bar.

Maybe no news is good news re: the job, Peachers. The waiting is nerve wracking, I'm sure.

I'm going to go home at lunchtime, do laundry and eat something that is not fast food. I've got to start somewhere. That was my last maple bar.

Oh Sugar, you're my idol. I just haven't been able to face Leslie lately. And the thing with the round in the middle - me too. In fact I'm the only person in the world who could have had a tummy tuck and still look preggers.

TPBM still hasn't taken off her "baby weight".

Last edited by Wabby; 04-26-2005 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:04 PM   #42  
Member w/ messiest house

True -- 190 before delivery, 190 plus 17 years later. At one time I was down to about 160, but since that was the result of some evil diet, it was only temporary. Have not seriously gone on a real diet since, frankly because if I were to gain any more weight as a result, I would break 200 and that's a milestone I'd rather not contemplate.

Oh man, maple bars, you're killing me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia
everybody go HERE and get your pyramid.
I bookmarked that just yesterday. I haven't gotten mine yet, but it's on my agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabby
In fact I'm the only person in the world who could have had a tummy tuck and still look preggers.
Oh, I'm sure I could do that too!!

I got out and walked this morning. Here's how I am accomplishing this: I let DD take the car to school and I go with her and have her drop me off 2 miles from home. It's a really boring walk, but it's not like I have a choice at that point! That's the sort of "motivation" I need -- forced walking!

The chicken stew I made yesterday was so good that I had 2 bowls for dinner, then another for a late night snack, and finished it up today for lunch. I'm assuming that anything that good is really fattening, so no worries on that gaining or losing wager , although I haven't weighed myself yet.

TPBM is torn between wanting to lie around in the sun and wanting to lie around watching tv.

Kiwi

Last edited by Kiwonk; 04-26-2005 at 05:10 PM.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:11 PM   #43  
loves kleenex box art

I do that too Kiwi. I make something SO GOOD and I EAT IT UP ... All night if it takes that. When are we starting the diet?
Old 04-26-2005, 05:19 PM   #44  
loves kleenex box art

Did you all see this story? This one. about the Scotish girl who had an abortion but one of the twin fetuses survived so she's sueing the hospital for help raising it. Blows my feeble mind. Too sad. For the child.

According the pyramid, I am too old to eat at all. Three tablespoons of oatmeal is all I get.

Being a rebel, I just finished up a bag of choco chip coookies.

Seriously, someone else diet so I can tag along. I have no will power. Seriously.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:18 PM   #45  

This is the difference between DH and me: He decided he wanted to landscape an area in front of his barn. He bought the plants on Sunday, planted them on Sunday. He's very efficient that way. Drives me nutz.

Kiwi, I wish I had some of your chicken stew for dinner tonight. That sounds so good. I wouldn't mind cooking if I had all the stuff ready to cook, but I'm disorganized and I don't think of whats for dinner until I'm driving home. Maybe I'll stop off for some bottled alfredo sauce and make shrimp linguini alfredo. Really low cal, I'm sure. Peachez had better start us on that diet soon.

p.s. Peachez, your news article made me sad. Find something happy to tell us about. I need happy.

p.p.s. Cookie, I hope every thing goes well for you and DS at the neurologist today. Sending some good vibes your way.

Last edited by Wabby; 04-26-2005 at 07:21 PM.
Closed Thread