Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 07:35 AM   #1  
Princess of Goshorn

Default Queen of the Beach - Week of April 11

Hello!
I am glad that you are hanging in there Karen! I didn't get off week one of stage three because I got a really bad cold this past week and made it to Curves only twice. So I didn't get all the Cardio in I needed for the week. The good news is that I dropped three pounds! Yea!

Did you have a nice spring break? We didn't do anything because Danny started drivers ed.

This weeks challenge is to look in the mirror and say to yourself everyday: "I am a terrific person, no matter what I weigh!!!!!" Sounds corney but I think we forget this.

Have a great day on the Beach!
Carole

PS you lurkers- Stop in and say HI!
Old 04-15-2005, 09:08 AM   #2  

Hi Ivana,
I am new at this, just really began yesterday, and only made the resolution to finally address my weight problem this week. I picked your forum cause I am a bit of a sun lover, not sure I understand your Queen of the beach challenge.
A bit about me. I am 34 and 242...still feels funny admitting my weight. I am tall 5'11'' so it has been easy for me to not admit the gain in pounds, I have gained much of that in the past 2 years and am facing up to this now only because my doctor confronted me about my health. It is strange that I have been able to delude myself into thinking I am okay, but hey now eyes wide open. I am starting a diet with the help of a doctor, I have been lucky enough to be part of a study she is conducting on health related weight loss. I do hope to see you on the beach.
Old 04-17-2005, 06:16 PM   #3  
Princess of Goshorn

AnnaBanana,
Welcome to the Beach. The Queen of the Beach is a challenge. Here is the link:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...ht=queen+Beach

The challenge is described in the second post.

Even though it has been quite a few weeks since we started the challenge there are many people at different levels. So jump in the water is fine and I will see you on the beach!
Carole
Old 04-17-2005, 08:50 PM   #4  

So I finally made it to stage 3!!
Things are going pretty well and I think I can say that I have gotten myself back on track! I am not concerned with the cardio, but I have been having a hard time with the water lately. Oh well, I just don't get to sleep through the night. My own fault .

Carole, it looks like you are doing great! Keep it up!
Closed Thread