Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 11:22 PM   #46  
Sorry I'm not a Barbie

Ok and cristi if you want to see her babies onling thing you can just go to babiesonline.com and search babies pages by last name and type in ********... she should be the only one with that last name.. or you can search by date of birth which would be Aug. 3rd 2003 Thanx to everyone for all the compliments... Oh ya Hi Marti!! i missed you there.. scrolled down too fast lol. I dont think they will ever cool off, i seem to like him less every day!!!
Old 04-13-2005, 11:39 PM   #47  
kitty Momo

Hi Terri -

Will I know a lot about control freaks,as much as my ex is supportive now he was very controling when we were together. I mean in our whole 10 year marriage I could never go anywhere by myself. If I went to Portland ( we lived on the coast) it was because I ran out the door and I couldn't take the girls of course.....had to make sure I came back..... After we seperated I drove......and drove ( like Forest Gump and his running - lol) and drove. The freedom was incredible!!!

When I was with Mike and pregnant he would call almost hourly. Couldn't be on the computer because the phone wouldn't ring and he would want to know what I was doing. If I said computer he wanted to know who I was talking with,,,,,and why would I need friends???

If I went to the store I rushed to get back to take his calls. Sick. So, I gave away the computer so he would feel better.

Though even as late as last summer when I finally let him know where I lived he walked into my apt and wanted to know where I got the sunflowers on my table ( I probably wrote about this before? ) he didn't believe me when I said I bought them myself.

After we had broken up he couldn't understand why I wouldn't want to be with him........must be another man involved.......ha. I said no Mike, no man.

oh.........so now he asked "what about a woman??".....what a total loon....lol

better go get the Gabster!! Talk later

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-13-2005 at 11:42 PM.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:57 PM   #48  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone…..how are you all doing?

It is hard to believe that in a little less then two weeks our little boy is going to be 1! We actually just went over the invite list and Tommy asked me how many people he had to call, and it wasn’t that many because I emailed the majority of the people. We are getting there…..pretty much everyone that we invited, we have heard back from and they are coming! So we are hoping for nice weather!

Well, being a persistent and more or less using the supervisor card, does indeed work! I got a call from my worker at 4:24pm, and she said that she was going to work on my case being 5pm and if she didn’t get to it before 5pm, then she would work on it first thing in the morning. She said that I had all the proper information and stuff that she needed in order to get the insurance set up for me and my child.

We are going tonight to do some more party shopping. Tommy wants to get a piñata for the kids to play with. We will also get some balloons and probably a sign or two. Our next door neighbors, since their son is a week older then Brandon, they want to have a little get together between us and them after the hoopla from Zack’s birthday and Brandon’s birthday.

Jane~ Have a nice relaxing day. I hope you feel better soon!

Terrie-Lee~ My doctor even tried to tell me that I had Endo because there was family history of it. She claimed that that was my reason for being infertile. We went shopping at the Eaton Center. We took the train from Ontario I think, or somewhere just over the bridge. All I know is that it was a looooooong ride! Sorry to hear about your DH yelling at you.

Katy~ My doctor told me to take two months to just try naturally and then when I came back in August, the day after my birthday none the less, and if I wasn’t pregnant then, then we would schedule an appointment to get a lap done. Looking back now, I am pretty glad I didn’t put me or Tommy through the testing when there was no reason to. Our main issue was that we just had the timing off on the sexercises as Tommy calls them. My sisters all thought it was weird that they all had no problems getting pregnant but yet I was infertile. I said “I come from a family of fertile myrtles, it doesn’t make since that I am the one that is infertile.” When I went in for my appointment the day after my birthday the nurse taking my blood pressure and all that asked why I had an appointment, and I said “well, mainly it is a follow from my appointment two months ago, and also because I haven’t had a period since July 14th.” She looked at me and goes “is there a possibility you could be pregnant?” I said “well, according to the digital test I took on Saturday, I am pregnant, so yeah I would say so.” I took a picture of the test and then printed it out to take into my doctor’s office.

Cristi~ I was bound and determined to prove my doctor wrong. So Brandon and this little one are our miracle babies because according to my doctor I had, who was a resident mind you, we are infertile. I was **** bent on proving her wrong, and I told Tommy when he got home from work after I managed to stop crying and tell him how the appointment went, he told me “let’s prove her wrong!” and we did.

Marti~ We never really decided on a theme, so as of right now, it has an Elmo theme going on. Tommy is debating if he wants to attempt making a 3-D duck cake or an Elmo face cake. (I think he decided on an Elmo cake, the duck looked too hard, even for him)

Susan~ He isn’t wrapped up too tight is he?

Anita~ How are you doing?

Angie~ It is good to hear from you.
Old 04-14-2005, 07:11 AM   #49  
GmaTo8

I'm back, and feeling much better, thank you!

Too much to catch up on, though! Marti - glad you explained a PSP... I didn't have a clue, lol. Cristi - didn't mean to make you cry with the card, but I'm really glad you liked it, and y/w for it. HUGS to you. I too want to see Miss Congeniality no matter what the critics have said. I really, really like Sandra Bullock.

A big jaded HELLO to the others.

I've got a lot to do today, but promise to take it easy. I miss my grandkids so much! Going to see if Mary will let Madison come over for the day. It's her turn. Need to go to Walmart, too.

Have a good day!
Old 04-14-2005, 02:14 PM   #50  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Hi ladies and Happy Thursday!

Susan~I think my sis did a little bit of drugs at about the same age if not younger. We never hung out together, didn't get along. But she got into drinking heavily years ago when she was about 23/24 when she married her second sons dad. They both drank together but then he grew tired of it and she didn't want to quit. When she was in her early 30's she got involved with this guy who was a drug dealer, the one she thinks is after her now. She's 49 now and crazy, so sad. But she won't stop and she won't get help so...my parents raised her sons, adopted the one (Michael, the one in the wedding pics) and the other, Tony didn't want them to adopt him. He always hoped that his mom would want him and take him. He lives with my dad. Anyway, didn't know that both Mike and Doug were so controlling. And what is it to Mike if someone did send you flowers, geez! I couldn't deal with a controlling man. A woman should be able to do what she wants without her SO being jealous and having to know what she is doing every second of every day. There has to be some trust there. Anywhooooo....

Terri~thanks, I will try that. I liked the one line from the movie "Men, you can't live with them and, well, you can't live with them"

Jane~glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope you get to see the grandkids today. Bet they are missing you as much as you are missing them.

Mindee~I think that's what my SIL did. She comes from a big family, a lot of twins too! and I don't think they could cherish the thought of not having any kids. Her and my brother love kids! So their 3 are miracle babies also.

Okay, Hi to everyone else

Had some errands to run this morning and now trying to get a couple of loads of laundry done. Try to do two a day to stay ahead. Need to go start the dishwasher also and vacuum and that is about the extent of my day. I keep thinking it is Friday for some reason. Oh well, anyway...have a good day ladies!
Old 04-14-2005, 02:23 PM   #51  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Talking

DO NOT POST HERE LADIES!! See ya at Chit Chat 124. Be there or be square!
Closed Thread