Old 04-11-2005, 11:48 AM   #16  

OHMYGAWD!!!!!!! i'M SOOOO BAAACCCKKKKKK!!!!!!

What the F#*&)!#@ happened after Easter?????

One minute I get a message that the forum will be down for a few days while 3fc moves to a new server, and the next thing I know I CAN"T LOG ON!!!! I mean, I couldn't even get to the home page...nothing. I couldn't get it on my bookmark, I couldn't get it on the address bar...I coudn't get it in a box, I couldn't get it with a fox!!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

You gals have NO IDEA how crazy it's been not having you to talk to everyday. Just this minute has been the first time I've been able to get onto this site since Easter. I"M NOT IGNORING YOU! I missed you terribly. I tried to get on at least 3 times a day, and I had almost given up hope.

Faye, I really was hoping you would send me a private email just because I didn't want you all to worry about me. I knew you would eventually....

Anyway, phew! It's good to be back. And it's nice to know you missed me too

I guess I'm so far behind I won't even try to do individual replies......just thanks for not forgetting about me or giving up on me.

The food/diet thing has been pretty bleh lately. I think I've stayed about the same for the past few weeks. Not really weighing anyway. But it's finally spring here, the ice is almost gone from the water....and since I just got back on here, I guess it's a sign to get my butt back in gear and start working!

Okay, I could just stay here and chat all day....but I'm sewing myself a pair of leopard print jeans and I want to get them done.

Bye ladies! And I'm so happy to be back!!

Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 11:54 AM   #17  

Yay!!! Welcome back Julie!!!
Glad to hear everything is well with you ands way to go on your weight progress, 49lbs!! Good for you.

I'll check in later. Day's going pretty good so far.
turningleaf4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 12:54 PM   #18  

YEAH, OUR JULIE IS HERE AGAIN!

Julie: Carri and I had talked back and forth, but I don't have your e-mail address. At least, I can't find it anywhere. I looked everywhere so we could try and contact you. I was to the pt where I was going to asked C if she still had your home address from when she sent you the gift card and I was going to snail mail you. We were worried something had happened to the family or to you. Gotta tell ya I was real nervous.

I had heard 3fc went to a new server, but I didn't have any trouble during the whole time getting in so I don't know what's up with that!

It is nasty thunderstorms, wet and icky here today so I do what I always do.....anybody want to take a guess???? It took time to get the floors dry though so I put fans on them. They are still a little sticky from the humidity of the rain but at least they are clean and dry. It is so boring here today, I may just clean the upstairs today too. I am doing my sheets a day early. My life is such a bore!

You gals have a wonderful day, you hear?

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:56 PM   #19  
It is what it is...

Afternoon All - Hope everyone is doing well, I am good except worrying about my dh and tomorrows procedure, he is worried as well and scared, so that makes me feel worse, like I cannot help him...I tried to make a joke and tell him that we could get his favorite ice cream after but he was not having it
ha ha

Silly poll for Sunday, I think the thing I worry about most is when to have or not to have kids, I seem to be getting older quickly, when I was 27 I said I would wait until I was 29 , then I hit 29 and said that I would not have one past 31, now I am 31 and still not ready... it scares me to think that by the time I may be ready I may be too old!! I would only do it when I was really wanting one and I have not had that feeling yet, maybe I never will
who knows...I guess I wait for now...Lord knows I got enough on my plate

Dorothy - I am glad you are back because now I have another on here that is doing WW as well!! Good job on your loss, you are doing great!!!

Faye - I have not seen the Notebook but everyone tells me how much I need to see it, I would boo hoo I know...I think what your husband said was so sweet, you are a lucky couple...my dh and I are alot like that as well...

Amanda - HI!!!!

Hope you all have a great day, I will not be able to post tomorrow as dh is having his back procedure, but will try to check back in the next couple of days and let you know how it went.

Bye for now ...
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:59 PM   #20  
It is what it is...

Yeah Julie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad To Hear From You........
Old 04-11-2005, 04:12 PM   #21  

Okay ladies...
Just for you. Find some "alone" time, and go to this link:

http://www.brawnyman.com/innocentesc...broadband.html

Then click on the tab that says "premade" greetings.....

They take a while to load unless you have high-speed internet. But it's worth the wait!

DO NOT drink anything while you're watching this! Unless you want it going through your nose

Julie
Old 04-12-2005, 05:37 AM   #22  

TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday and our target this week is giving to others. When we are less self absorbed about ourselves and concentrate on others, we are more effective in what we want to do for ourselves. Sounds silly and wrong but it is true. Find a way to help someone else out this week, here or at home, with friends or with family. It takes your mind off your own troubles and helps to free yourself for just a little while.

check back in later ladies. Had a rough night and little sleep

Faye
Old 04-12-2005, 04:47 PM   #23  

Okay, did I say it was finally spring?

It's been snowing here all day

I got 4 points yesterday.......fighting the urge to just eat anything I can get ahold of today, though. It's the weather, I know it.

Hope everyone's doing well.
Julie
Old 04-12-2005, 05:12 PM   #24  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi all,

Been MIA for a day or two - I'm busy playing computer games, they are very addictive! Been staying on track with exercise and water, but struggling with food because of PMS.

YAY!! JULIE'S BACK!! - That is bad that you couldn't log on to 3FC - I'm glad you are back now.I had a quick look at that site, but even with my high speed 12 mbps broadband connection, it took forever to load and I lost patience after the first one. I saw the 'thinking of you' one which was quite funny - I love the way the pudding disappeared!

CARRI - Hope DH's steroid injection went okay and he is not in any pain.

Everyone else - hello!

Back to my game!

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 06:20 AM   #25  

WEDNESDAY: Today is Wednesday's Woes. What do you have to gripe about today?

Carri: We are anxious to hear how your hubby is doing today after his time at the hospital/dr office yesterday. Hope it all went well.

Back later girls

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 04-13-2005 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:07 AM   #26  

Hi Girls!

I'm still staying OP and drinking my water, but no actual exercise yet. I do walk around during my lunch break, but thats about it. I am planning on buying a bike though, so hopefully that's get me out and going.

Carrie-Hope ur dh is doing fine. Thinking of you two. Oh and great we're both doing WW. If you stick to it, it really does work doesn't it, hehe.

Work's been nuts for me lately...will try and pop back in later. Take care girls.

Oh today's woe for me is: Not sure if the diet change triggered it but TOM is acting up by presenting itself more than necessary, ugh! I have PCOS and it sucks! hehe...it had regulated for quite a while now, except now its acting up again.
turningleaf4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 04:14 PM   #27  
It is what it is...

Afternoon All, do not have time to chat just wanted to get in real quick and give you an update on dh, he is doing well, actually he is napping right now, the procedure went well, although he said it was quite painful. The dr said that we will not know the full effect of the injection until about 5-10 days, so now we wait. Great, more waiting ...

Well check back in with you all later, have a great day!!!
Old 04-13-2005, 04:14 PM   #28  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi all,

Well I had a complete blow out yesterday - had loads of chocolate and cheese and didn't even bother trying to write down my calories! I did exercise though, so I get 2 points for that and water.

I feel like I'm really struggling to stay OP with food - things haven't been brilliant since the end of Feb, and although I'm not gaining weight, I'm not losing much either. I need to get my butt into gear foodwise as sooner or later my weight is going to start creeping up again if I don't sort it out! I'll get this PMS out of the way, then I'm going to get really strict, otherwise I'll have to postpone the wedding!

Have a good evening all,

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 04:23 PM   #29  

Good afternoon to all of you - have not done very well for the past 3 days. Just can't seem to get a handle on it. The scale has stayed the same so I'm not eating completely out of control, but I'm not making the best choices - bread (although it was from a great bakery) and tea do not make an acceptable snack when you eat 4 slices of bread. Exercise is good for today and water, but 2 days prior have been raining so couldn't walk. I do get some exercise at work - about 15 trips a day up and down the stairs and back and forth between the buildings. Well - back on CORE and no more of this messing around.

Carri - glad your husband came through okay and pray for the success of the injection.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 08:56 AM   #30  

THURSDAY: Today is Time for Us Thursday and that means you need to take at least an hour just for you sometime today!

TUESDAY PTS:

Dorothy

Amanda: We all have crappy days. You are doing absolutely great so keep up the good work!

Carri: I am glad the procedure went well and I am sure this will be just the trick to get him up and going again. We will continue to pray for him.

Susan: Weight loss is one of those darn things we can never let our guard down. Always have to be vigilent, darn it!

I am supposed to have glazers here today to repair some windows, but they never showed up yesterday so I don't know. I hope everyone has a good day. T has soccer practice tonight so I hope the field is not a stream, UGH, poor joke. I have these little rubber shoes that I am going to wear or at least take along to wear when the fields are wet from now on.

Have a good day everyone

Faye