Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 10:39 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

Hi Sue - the book sounds great - happy reading tonight! Thrilled to have everyone back too, now we just need Jane.

btw- what has ever happen to Shanna?? Miss her.

umm, of course you can whine Ellen.lol......I feel bad you don't feel good! I hate coughing. I hope you feel better soon - do your ribs hurt yet?? lol.......soooooo hard to have "adult conversation" - maybe that is why I get along so well with Rocky - lol

who btw is really super sweet.........still. When I tell him I am going to cut my hair he moans like it is going to be a terrible loss. WhatEVER,,,,lol.

It would be nice to be thin and have long hair. If I got back down to 140 and keep the hair I could look like Marcia (sp) Brady....always thought she was pretty - lol

k- back to work!
Old 03-23-2005, 11:39 PM   #47  
Closed

MARCIA , MARCIA , MARCIA Yes my ribs hurt they were the first to go, Well missy , are you insinuating we do not have adult conversations, why I am offended , my heart is wounded hmmmph I am gonna find my own rocky, (rocky road icecream that is) I will have an adult conversation with you, when I grow up Ok

HI SUE
Its really cold and damp here to, we are also getting a bit of snow, its been going all day, for the most part. I made myself a cup of hot tea to, and I will soon think about going to bed. I really enjoyed the Nora Roberts books I've read, but I haven't read that one, right now I have a lot of books to read, I was on a roll for a while, but haven't been much in the reading mood lately, I had pre-ordered a book called Simply Unforgettable by Mary Balogh and received it in the mail yesterday, I have never read one of her books before , but it sounded like something I would enjoy, I tried to read last night, but I'm sorry to say this again but I coughed and coughed and had to put it down, I also have The Red Hat Club and the new one just came out so I would like to read the two back to back, I have a lot of reading to catch up on, I should be good bookwise till Christmas

Well I suppose I have worn out my welcome enough for one day with all my silliness, but tomorrow's a new day, so I will say Good Night Ladies

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-24-2005 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-24-2005, 01:41 AM   #48  
Closed

BELATED JENN HI JENN So sorry I missed your birthday technically yesterday ,since its almost 2 am , I just happened to stop by the bio's and saw it was your Birthday, I would have done it much nicer but it is so late and I took Nyquil to help me sleep and I am just about there, I do hope you had a wonderful Birthday, HUGS

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-24-2005 at 01:47 AM.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:35 AM   #49  
Sorry I'm not a Barbie

GOOD MORNING!!

Hi everyone. I tried to come on yesterday evening, but there was somthing wrong with my stupid comp !!! It is fixed now.... Sue, I like Nora Roberts.. i can't remember which ones i've read , but i know that i liked her.
Only 3 more days til
oh ya i forgot to tell you , Saturday night my mom got me tickets to go see Kalan Porter... (well my Canadian friends will know who he is lol) but the concert is in North Bay which is almost 2 hours form here, so we won't be back until late.. and then i have got to play the Easter bunny when i get home... and then on Sunday at noon we are having a big turkey dinner!!!!..
I am glad hubby took next week off, maybe i will be able to catch up on some sleep.

There were too many posts to reply to so i wont even try because i cant see page 3 and i have a terrible memory!!

But, i am glad to report that i got back to teh diet and walk yesterday.. only one day off track isnt so bad i suppose

I will have to try to drink more water though.. i was doing good with that for a few days, but i have a small bladder and was tired of staring at the bathroom walls!

Well I will wait for someone else to say something and then i will come back... noone is on the same time as me Are you avoiding me????? just kidding... oh ya susan, i thought your birthday was the 25th because i checked the birthday thread the other day.. but.... i am a follower lol

Well ttfn, and if my comp goes down again i will talk to you guys soon!!!xxoo
Old 03-24-2005, 10:29 AM   #50  
Closed

ONLY THREE DAYS TILL EASTER

GOOD MORNING TERRI These computers are so sensitive , they just don't understand the importance of being reliable and readilly available to us do they The concert sounds like fun,I' sure you will have a good time. Your having turkey, mmmmm I love turkey dinners,I usually do turkey to , but I'm not sure yet if I feel up to doing it . Glad you got back on track, its so hard isn't it, the water part I understand, as fast as you drink it , its gone Ha Ha you have my complex, no I don't think they delibertly avoid us , hmmm or do they I have to go make some coffee , I must inform you my cough has turned into something more sinister ,and the saga contiues, I will be back no doubt with coffee in hand, don't go anywhere Ok
Old 03-24-2005, 10:40 AM   #51  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

DO NOT POST HERE! Head on over to Chit Chat #120-see ya there!
Closed Thread