Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 03:18 PM   #46  
RosieKate

Hi Ellen- looks like we were posting at the same time. Take Marti up on that one! Her scrapbooking is so beautiful and a perfect complement to your beautiful poetry!

Pam - wouldn't you know..we still have a slowpoke dial-up....and no cable or dish or satellite....so I guess I can't help you out there. Eventually I'd like to bump the computer up to a high speed and it would probably be a DSL just cause we don't have cable and don't want to pay for extra installation or get the hard sell for a cable package. I enjoy the computer more than the tv any day. Someday - I can dream, you know - but I would like satellite internet...wonder if it will be affordable in my lifetime.

Hi Cristi! Sounds like another busy day for you...I must be coming up on a year with JL 'cause it seems to me you had just moved into your house when I joined.... for V-day...DH and I are going to lunch and that's it...I don't like candy gifts and flowers...well I like them, but am not ticked if I don't get them. We have limited funds... would rather spend them on an afternoon out with him than staring at the flowers with no man in sight....i am not the norm - for sure. In gift-giving areas, I am definitely low-maintenance.

Well, gotta go check on the kiddoes...it's too quiet

Old 02-11-2005, 06:06 PM   #47  
PamPSM644

Ellen,I pay 45$ to spay a female cat and 25 for a male. Go to your local Humain society,it's much cheaper. I emailed you my suggestioins on how to deal with the claws and potty training. I actually bought covers for the furniture. I really like them . They are a tight fit and I can change them with my mood. They have some really beautiful covers now days and they are machine washable.I can keep my couches protected and still have it clean and pretty.

Pam
Old 02-11-2005, 07:45 PM   #48  
kitty Momo

Good Afternoon,

My congrats to Julie on the pants too! Exciting for you I am sure. I am kind of wearing my baggie jeans today - being bloated and all......ain't that a lovely thought?? lol

I saw your picture too Jenn - you are very pretty and your husband to be is rather handsome - you make a nice looking couple. Love the reddish dress you were wearing.

No, the pink roses weren't from Rocky. Though when I told him he was mildly miffed and asked my work address so he could send some. I said that was fine, no need to go to the expense.

btw- my fave flower is the Sunflower. Roses are pretty and I am enjoying them.

Woke up at 9:35 this morning. Missed Katy - yet again - sorry. My mother came by with a toy for Gaby and loaned me some weekend money ( I feel like a teenager - lol) Went to pick up Rachel and go to the mall to pick up Gabsters picture but she was having a hard time and her father wanted her to stay and clean her room.

I had brought the toy ( some table thing - plays music ) and Rachel knocked it over.

So, Gaby and I were in the car driving to the mall and Gaby says "Rachel mean" and we talked about how much Rachel loves her and that she owes her (Gaby) an apology.......Gaby kept saying "Rachel mean"......poor thing. She loves Rachel so much.....

We went and got the pictures and walked down to a little play area - let Gaby play while I sipped on my Starbucks.

Thinking of sending Mike a 8x10.......

I called the courthouse and was told a hearing on the custody evaluation. I will get a letter when it has been scheduled in the mail.

I guess that is it. Just hungry and waiting til my dinner time.

Have to be on call this weekend and have basketball games to attend.

Better go - have a resident on the phone.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:48 PM   #49  
GmaTo8

Hiya ladies,

Jenn- YAY for the loss! Hmmm... I could use a personal assistant while in Ireland, so you're in! LOL

Katiecat - 32 days til Disneyland!! Oh how fun!! I know just how you feel, because I can hardly wait to go back to Walt Disney World, and we just went in October, lol.

Pam - out here in the boonies all I get is a dial-up internet, but I do have a separate phone line for it. And cable isn't offered, either, so it's a dish for us. Thankfully, they recently added local channels.

Cristi - the photos sound cute!! Hope you and V have lots of fun tonight. I always get so confused when I look at wallpaper and border, because there are so many that I like. Before you know it, I'm wanting to change the scheme of the whole house, lol.

Ellen - don't you have the Neuter Scooter there? Maybe you could call the Humane Society. They come around periodically and do neuters at a drastically reduced price. How do you think we got Dale fixed, lol... jk!!! Seriously, though, check into it! Speaking of Dale, thank you for asking. He's better and even finally had a BM. I threatened to give him an enema if there were no results today. My sister said I scared the sh** out of him, lol. Btw, if Jenn will give up her seat on the plane, you can go to Ireland with me instead of her. Take it up with Jenn.

Katy - your join date is under your kids' photo avatar. You joined us April 2004, but it doesn't seem that long!! I'll go ahead and change the chat time listed in the chat thread since no one objected. That will be 3 pm for me, which is fine, since I don't make it often, anyway.

Marti - well, I have to admit, I liked the treadmill better, because I could hold a book when I wasn't watching tv. But I am very fond of the Gazelle. It fits well in the living room, and I could never have fit the treadmill in there at the same angle, and the Gazelle doesn't have a motor to burn up, lol. Have a good evening with Jhanai!

Hi to Julie and Susan, and all JL's!!

BBL,
Old 02-11-2005, 08:58 PM   #50  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Exclamation

Stop... Don't Post here... Please go to ChitChat #112!
Closed Thread