3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Chit Chat #110 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/53166-chit-chat-110-a.html)

Jane 02-09-2005 10:40 PM

Oh Ellen... I had a quick-witted sentence written in my previous post about the men and not knowing "fake", but deleted it, lol!! :rofl: Btw, fyi, if you click on post reply instead of doing a "quick reply", you have more options in your post. But you probably already knew that....

Tea Rose 02-09-2005 10:44 PM

Hi Again :wave:
Susan I guess its easy to go on the attack ,all those emotions ,working overtime, I'm sure he does love Gaby, its just annoying , the way he is going about showing it. The most important thing is Gaby, she deserves. a chance to have a happy life ,preferrably with the love and care of both her parent. I wish this could be resolved without any damaging effects on any of you, I luvs you Susan ((( Hugs))) As far as Kris goes, your fighting an uphill battle , trying to change that situation, I think its a lose lose situation until Rocky steps up and takes some control. End of Sermon , I commends your ammends :lol: I like your plan for my visit I will start packing, and as far as valentines Day I'm still working on Christmas or the effects of Christmas too,:lol: so your not alone there, Have a great night and warm fuzzies right back at you.
Jane ~my daughters best friend moved to Ireland 5 years ago , she met a young man at school in Toronto and married him . He came from Ireland to go to school , so they went back for a visit and stayed there, to the dismay of her parents since she is an only child. My daughter would love to go for a visit but she's afraid to fly, but she is considering it now that she has her sweetie to keep her company and to make her feel safe.It sounds like you are going to be having some wonderful trips and times.
I love the Clintons to, both of them, I was really impressed when I saw Hillary on a talk show ,when they were still in the White House,and I was amazed what a warm funny and down to earth woman she was , I always knew she was intelligent and driven but it was nice to see the other side, President Clinton. well I have always admired him, minus his little fupa's but I always considered that his personal life which in my opinion no way affected his ability to function as President, and I thought a very good one. I think that should have been kept, between him and his wife, although I did sympathize with the public humilation for his family.I would love to read both their books someday soon.

Jane 02-09-2005 10:54 PM

Just a very gentle reminder, ladies, that discussions about politics (and abortion) are verboten here at 3 Fat Chicks, as per the administrators policies. (I'm just the messenger!) Adultery, however, is not... so I guess talk of the Clintons is ok, lol, as long as we don't veer off to their political side at all. Thanks, ladies.

Mom2Gaby 02-09-2005 11:00 PM

Oh good, I will plan your visit now Ellen!

First off we go to Goodwill and look for a lovely purple/blue dress with flowers on the sleeves.

I will dress you and Gaby like you are twins :).......we will meet up with Katy at the community center and have gym time.

We will go on the teeter totter and see who weighs the most - winner gets a Ding Dong - loser gets a Ding Dong.

I like win wins....lol

UGH!!! He is going to HAVE to. Balls in his court. Yesterday I was going to call him and say "I really don't think you are ready to move on and have a relationship."

Though I am willing to see and watch but I could never go to Hawaii with this up in the air, be stupid on my part.
Though he is a sweetie and I love him.

best get!!

Jane 02-09-2005 11:09 PM

Hold on a sec.... hop on over to Chit Chat #111... see you there!